- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Brothers remember Petrillo
This past weekend, the brothers of Tau Kappa Epsilon lost a great brother. Rico “Chops” Petrillo entered into the Chapter Eternal this past Sunday. We are deeply saddened by this, however it is important to remember Rico as he would like to be remembered. Rico was a brother that not only touched our fraternity, but also the entire Greek community. At his mass, organizations from the entire student body came out to support Rico. We cannot thank everyone enough, and we speak on behalf of the entire Greek Community in saying that.
This is a tragedy that nobody was prepared for, but we know that Rico is now smiling down on us. He was our brother in life, and he is our brother in death. We know that he is waiting for us when we all cross over into the Chapter Eternal. Rico, we love you brother, God Speed.