- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Brothers remember Petrillo
This past weekend, the brothers of Tau Kappa Epsilon lost a great brother. Rico “Chops” Petrillo entered into the Chapter Eternal this past Sunday. We are deeply saddened by this, however it is important to remember Rico as he would like to be remembered. Rico was a brother that not only touched our fraternity, but also the entire Greek community. At his mass, organizations from the entire student body came out to support Rico. We cannot thank everyone enough, and we speak on behalf of the entire Greek Community in saying that.
This is a tragedy that nobody was prepared for, but we know that Rico is now smiling down on us. He was our brother in life, and he is our brother in death. We know that he is waiting for us when we all cross over into the Chapter Eternal. Rico, we love you brother, God Speed.