- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
BREAKING NEWS: Spring Fling on verge of cancellation
CHRONICLE EXCLUSIVE: The 41st annual Spring Fling: An Enchanted Evening, formerly known as the May Weekend Semiformal is on the verge of cancellation unless at least 300 additional tickets are purchased Sunday from 3 – 5 p.m. in the gameroom.
To this point, only 310 tickets have been purchased. Even if the 300 necessary tickets are purchased Sunday, the dance would be an economic loss to the Student Government Association. 400 additional tickets are available for the spring fling scheduled to be at Oakdale in Wallingford on Friday, April 22.
Ben Oser, Vice President of Public Relations-elect in the SGA said it is “imperative to seniors to go as this is their last moment to shine.”