- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
BREAKING NEWS: Spring Fling on verge of cancellation
CHRONICLE EXCLUSIVE: The 41st annual Spring Fling: An Enchanted Evening, formerly known as the May Weekend Semiformal is on the verge of cancellation unless at least 300 additional tickets are purchased Sunday from 3 – 5 p.m. in the gameroom.
To this point, only 310 tickets have been purchased. Even if the 300 necessary tickets are purchased Sunday, the dance would be an economic loss to the Student Government Association. 400 additional tickets are available for the spring fling scheduled to be at Oakdale in Wallingford on Friday, April 22.
Ben Oser, Vice President of Public Relations-elect in the SGA said it is “imperative to seniors to go as this is their last moment to shine.”