- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
BREAKING NEWS: Spring Fling on verge of cancellation
CHRONICLE EXCLUSIVE: The 41st annual Spring Fling: An Enchanted Evening, formerly known as the May Weekend Semiformal is on the verge of cancellation unless at least 300 additional tickets are purchased Sunday from 3 – 5 p.m. in the gameroom.
To this point, only 310 tickets have been purchased. Even if the 300 necessary tickets are purchased Sunday, the dance would be an economic loss to the Student Government Association. 400 additional tickets are available for the spring fling scheduled to be at Oakdale in Wallingford on Friday, April 22.
Ben Oser, Vice President of Public Relations-elect in the SGA said it is “imperative to seniors to go as this is their last moment to shine.”