- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
BREAKING NEWS: Spring Fling on verge of cancellation
CHRONICLE EXCLUSIVE: The 41st annual Spring Fling: An Enchanted Evening, formerly known as the May Weekend Semiformal is on the verge of cancellation unless at least 300 additional tickets are purchased Sunday from 3 – 5 p.m. in the gameroom.
To this point, only 310 tickets have been purchased. Even if the 300 necessary tickets are purchased Sunday, the dance would be an economic loss to the Student Government Association. 400 additional tickets are available for the spring fling scheduled to be at Oakdale in Wallingford on Friday, April 22.
Ben Oser, Vice President of Public Relations-elect in the SGA said it is “imperative to seniors to go as this is their last moment to shine.”