- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
BREAKING NEWS: Spring Fling on verge of cancellation
CHRONICLE EXCLUSIVE: The 41st annual Spring Fling: An Enchanted Evening, formerly known as the May Weekend Semiformal is on the verge of cancellation unless at least 300 additional tickets are purchased Sunday from 3 – 5 p.m. in the gameroom.
To this point, only 310 tickets have been purchased. Even if the 300 necessary tickets are purchased Sunday, the dance would be an economic loss to the Student Government Association. 400 additional tickets are available for the spring fling scheduled to be at Oakdale in Wallingford on Friday, April 22.
Ben Oser, Vice President of Public Relations-elect in the SGA said it is “imperative to seniors to go as this is their last moment to shine.”