- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
Statement of Intent for SGA
Hello, everyone. My name is Rafal Kowalczyk, Jr. How are you doing? I am doing great because I know what I want to do with my life. Finance has been a passion of mine for many years, and this is one of the many reasons I am running for the position of Vice President of Finance for the Student Government Association. In addition to my love of finance, I believe that my personal qualifications set me apart from the other candidate. I am a finance major, making far more qualified than an individual who is not. I also have served on the finance committee since I have been a member of SGA. I am very dedicated to serving the student body and have a very clear vision of how I need to change the finance committee. That is why I am the better candidate for the job. I would like to thank you for considering me as a candidate and I know you will make the right choice. Please contact me if you have any questions.