- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Statement of Intent for SGA
Hello, everyone. My name is Rafal Kowalczyk, Jr. How are you doing? I am doing great because I know what I want to do with my life. Finance has been a passion of mine for many years, and this is one of the many reasons I am running for the position of Vice President of Finance for the Student Government Association. In addition to my love of finance, I believe that my personal qualifications set me apart from the other candidate. I am a finance major, making far more qualified than an individual who is not. I also have served on the finance committee since I have been a member of SGA. I am very dedicated to serving the student body and have a very clear vision of how I need to change the finance committee. That is why I am the better candidate for the job. I would like to thank you for considering me as a candidate and I know you will make the right choice. Please contact me if you have any questions.