- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Statement of Intent for SGA
Hello, everyone. My name is Rafal Kowalczyk, Jr. How are you doing? I am doing great because I know what I want to do with my life. Finance has been a passion of mine for many years, and this is one of the many reasons I am running for the position of Vice President of Finance for the Student Government Association. In addition to my love of finance, I believe that my personal qualifications set me apart from the other candidate. I am a finance major, making far more qualified than an individual who is not. I also have served on the finance committee since I have been a member of SGA. I am very dedicated to serving the student body and have a very clear vision of how I need to change the finance committee. That is why I am the better candidate for the job. I would like to thank you for considering me as a candidate and I know you will make the right choice. Please contact me if you have any questions.