- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Paul & Eddy’s Pizza
Location: 1630 Whitney Ave. in Hamden.
Ambiance: Typical pizza place, brightly lit, clean and seems like a place where everyone knows your name.
Service: Eating in is not their main focus, so service was a little on the slow side, though not bad.
Food Presentation: Presented on pizza plates that take up a lot of table space. (We recommend sitting at a big table).
Food Quality: Food was hot and very tasty. Pizza was a very very thin crust. Menu ranged from grinders to salads to pizza or calzone.
Kelly says: Their small calzone took up half a pizza tray, but was very delicious. I would definitely go back and maybe even order delivery.
Kate says: The food was very good, and it reminded me of a place I order from all the time at home. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant as well.
Overall rating for the diner experience: 4 out of 5