- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Paul & Eddy’s Pizza
Location: 1630 Whitney Ave. in Hamden.
Ambiance: Typical pizza place, brightly lit, clean and seems like a place where everyone knows your name.
Service: Eating in is not their main focus, so service was a little on the slow side, though not bad.
Food Presentation: Presented on pizza plates that take up a lot of table space. (We recommend sitting at a big table).
Food Quality: Food was hot and very tasty. Pizza was a very very thin crust. Menu ranged from grinders to salads to pizza or calzone.
Kelly says: Their small calzone took up half a pizza tray, but was very delicious. I would definitely go back and maybe even order delivery.
Kate says: The food was very good, and it reminded me of a place I order from all the time at home. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant as well.
Overall rating for the diner experience: 4 out of 5