- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Paul & Eddy’s Pizza
Location: 1630 Whitney Ave. in Hamden.
Ambiance: Typical pizza place, brightly lit, clean and seems like a place where everyone knows your name.
Service: Eating in is not their main focus, so service was a little on the slow side, though not bad.
Food Presentation: Presented on pizza plates that take up a lot of table space. (We recommend sitting at a big table).
Food Quality: Food was hot and very tasty. Pizza was a very very thin crust. Menu ranged from grinders to salads to pizza or calzone.
Kelly says: Their small calzone took up half a pizza tray, but was very delicious. I would definitely go back and maybe even order delivery.
Kate says: The food was very good, and it reminded me of a place I order from all the time at home. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant as well.
Overall rating for the diner experience: 4 out of 5