- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Paul & Eddy’s Pizza
Location: 1630 Whitney Ave. in Hamden.
Ambiance: Typical pizza place, brightly lit, clean and seems like a place where everyone knows your name.
Service: Eating in is not their main focus, so service was a little on the slow side, though not bad.
Food Presentation: Presented on pizza plates that take up a lot of table space. (We recommend sitting at a big table).
Food Quality: Food was hot and very tasty. Pizza was a very very thin crust. Menu ranged from grinders to salads to pizza or calzone.
Kelly says: Their small calzone took up half a pizza tray, but was very delicious. I would definitely go back and maybe even order delivery.
Kate says: The food was very good, and it reminded me of a place I order from all the time at home. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant as well.
Overall rating for the diner experience: 4 out of 5