- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Paul & Eddy’s Pizza
Location: 1630 Whitney Ave. in Hamden.
Ambiance: Typical pizza place, brightly lit, clean and seems like a place where everyone knows your name.
Service: Eating in is not their main focus, so service was a little on the slow side, though not bad.
Food Presentation: Presented on pizza plates that take up a lot of table space. (We recommend sitting at a big table).
Food Quality: Food was hot and very tasty. Pizza was a very very thin crust. Menu ranged from grinders to salads to pizza or calzone.
Kelly says: Their small calzone took up half a pizza tray, but was very delicious. I would definitely go back and maybe even order delivery.
Kate says: The food was very good, and it reminded me of a place I order from all the time at home. I was impressed by the cleanliness of the restaurant as well.
Overall rating for the diner experience: 4 out of 5