- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
Women mirror past team
A tale of two seasons with one ending still to be written: the women’s basketball team is in the thick of the NEC playoff race, currently sitting in the No. 4 slot with a record of 12-9 [9-3 NEC]. Last season at this time, the women had a similarly equal record at 10-7 [6-4 NEC].
This year, the team’s leading scorer, Krystal Pressley is averaging 18.1 PPG, and is No. 3 in the league in scoring. Last season, the ‘Cats were led by senior standout Ashlee Kelly and her 18.6 PPG.
The similarities continue but most critics thought this team would be dwelling somewhere near the bottom of the league instead of challenging for the league crown.