- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
Women mirror past team
A tale of two seasons with one ending still to be written: the women’s basketball team is in the thick of the NEC playoff race, currently sitting in the No. 4 slot with a record of 12-9 [9-3 NEC]. Last season at this time, the women had a similarly equal record at 10-7 [6-4 NEC].
This year, the team’s leading scorer, Krystal Pressley is averaging 18.1 PPG, and is No. 3 in the league in scoring. Last season, the ‘Cats were led by senior standout Ashlee Kelly and her 18.6 PPG.
The similarities continue but most critics thought this team would be dwelling somewhere near the bottom of the league instead of challenging for the league crown.