- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
University closing at 6 p.m. tonight
According to university officials, all classes at or after 6 p.m. on Feb. 28 have been cancelled. Also, university offices will close at 6 p.m.
Even though the university will be officially closed, the Arnold Berhard Library will remain open until weather conditions dictate otherwise. Call the Library at extension 8634 to verify its status.
Help Desk is to close by 8 p.m. as scheduled unless weather forces earlier closing. Call extension 4357 for the latest information on the Help Desk.
Student Shuttle Services may be impacted by the inclement weather. Be sure to contact Security at x6200 for any updates in the New Haven and Hamden shuttle schedules.
Check back to QUChronicle.com for continued updates on class cancellations and university closing information.