- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
University closing at 6 p.m. tonight
According to university officials, all classes at or after 6 p.m. on Feb. 28 have been cancelled. Also, university offices will close at 6 p.m.
Even though the university will be officially closed, the Arnold Berhard Library will remain open until weather conditions dictate otherwise. Call the Library at extension 8634 to verify its status.
Help Desk is to close by 8 p.m. as scheduled unless weather forces earlier closing. Call extension 4357 for the latest information on the Help Desk.
Student Shuttle Services may be impacted by the inclement weather. Be sure to contact Security at x6200 for any updates in the New Haven and Hamden shuttle schedules.
Check back to QUChronicle.com for continued updates on class cancellations and university closing information.