- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
University closing at 6 p.m. tonight
According to university officials, all classes at or after 6 p.m. on Feb. 28 have been cancelled. Also, university offices will close at 6 p.m.
Even though the university will be officially closed, the Arnold Berhard Library will remain open until weather conditions dictate otherwise. Call the Library at extension 8634 to verify its status.
Help Desk is to close by 8 p.m. as scheduled unless weather forces earlier closing. Call extension 4357 for the latest information on the Help Desk.
Student Shuttle Services may be impacted by the inclement weather. Be sure to contact Security at x6200 for any updates in the New Haven and Hamden shuttle schedules.
Check back to QUChronicle.com for continued updates on class cancellations and university closing information.