- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
University closing at 6 p.m. tonight
According to university officials, all classes at or after 6 p.m. on Feb. 28 have been cancelled. Also, university offices will close at 6 p.m.
Even though the university will be officially closed, the Arnold Berhard Library will remain open until weather conditions dictate otherwise. Call the Library at extension 8634 to verify its status.
Help Desk is to close by 8 p.m. as scheduled unless weather forces earlier closing. Call extension 4357 for the latest information on the Help Desk.
Student Shuttle Services may be impacted by the inclement weather. Be sure to contact Security at x6200 for any updates in the New Haven and Hamden shuttle schedules.
Check back to QUChronicle.com for continued updates on class cancellations and university closing information.