- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
University closing at 6 p.m. tonight
According to university officials, all classes at or after 6 p.m. on Feb. 28 have been cancelled. Also, university offices will close at 6 p.m.
Even though the university will be officially closed, the Arnold Berhard Library will remain open until weather conditions dictate otherwise. Call the Library at extension 8634 to verify its status.
Help Desk is to close by 8 p.m. as scheduled unless weather forces earlier closing. Call extension 4357 for the latest information on the Help Desk.
Student Shuttle Services may be impacted by the inclement weather. Be sure to contact Security at x6200 for any updates in the New Haven and Hamden shuttle schedules.
Check back to QUChronicle.com for continued updates on class cancellations and university closing information.