- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Men miss qualifying for the NEC tournament
Although Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball climbed from an 18-point deficit at halftime, they missed out on qualifying for the 2005 Northeast Conference tournament by virtue of a 95-85 loss to Central Connecticut State University Monday night in New Britain, Conn.
CCSU now advances to the NEC tournament as the No. 8 seed after beating Quinnipiac. The Bobcats’ season ends at 10-17, 6-12 in NEC play.