- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Men miss qualifying for the NEC tournament
Although Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball climbed from an 18-point deficit at halftime, they missed out on qualifying for the 2005 Northeast Conference tournament by virtue of a 95-85 loss to Central Connecticut State University Monday night in New Britain, Conn.
CCSU now advances to the NEC tournament as the No. 8 seed after beating Quinnipiac. The Bobcats’ season ends at 10-17, 6-12 in NEC play.