- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Men fall short of NEC tournament
BREAKING NEWS: Although Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball climbed from an 18-point deficit at halftime, they missed out on qualifying for the 2005 Northeast Conference tournament by virtue of a 95-85 loss to Central Connecticut State University Monday night in New Britain, Conn.
CCSU now advances to the NEC tournament as the No. 8 seed after beating Quinnipiac. The Bobcats’ season ends at 10-17, 6-12 in NEC play.