- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Men fall short of NEC tournament
BREAKING NEWS: Although Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball climbed from an 18-point deficit at halftime, they missed out on qualifying for the 2005 Northeast Conference tournament by virtue of a 95-85 loss to Central Connecticut State University Monday night in New Britain, Conn.
CCSU now advances to the NEC tournament as the No. 8 seed after beating Quinnipiac. The Bobcats’ season ends at 10-17, 6-12 in NEC play.