- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
- The Senior Divide
- The storm that struck the south
- Famine: The Instrument of War
Men fall short of NEC tournament
BREAKING NEWS: Although Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball climbed from an 18-point deficit at halftime, they missed out on qualifying for the 2005 Northeast Conference tournament by virtue of a 95-85 loss to Central Connecticut State University Monday night in New Britain, Conn.
CCSU now advances to the NEC tournament as the No. 8 seed after beating Quinnipiac. The Bobcats’ season ends at 10-17, 6-12 in NEC play.