- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Local Cuisine with Kate and Kelly
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Location: 1864 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden
Ambiance: Casual diner-like atmosphere with a touch of Greek culture.
Service: Food came fast, but had to flag down the check.
Food Presentation: Decent size portions, small glasses for drinks. Sandwiches come with pickles, French fries and coleslaw.
Food Quality: Food was very good and had a variety of selection including, breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are served all day.
Price: $3-9 depending on what you order.
Kelly says: For all you New Jersey natives, you’ll be glad to hear that the diner is open 24 hours a day. Food was very good and filling. I will definitely be making multiple trips there in the near future.
Kate says: Food was tasty and I liked the variety, you could get anything from eggs to a seafood dinner. The prices were better for frequent visitation and just grabbing a bite to eat.
Overall rating of experience: 3 out of 5 bobcats