- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
Local Cuisine with Kate and Kelly
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Location: 1864 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden
Ambiance: Casual diner-like atmosphere with a touch of Greek culture.
Service: Food came fast, but had to flag down the check.
Food Presentation: Decent size portions, small glasses for drinks. Sandwiches come with pickles, French fries and coleslaw.
Food Quality: Food was very good and had a variety of selection including, breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are served all day.
Price: $3-9 depending on what you order.
Kelly says: For all you New Jersey natives, you’ll be glad to hear that the diner is open 24 hours a day. Food was very good and filling. I will definitely be making multiple trips there in the near future.
Kate says: Food was tasty and I liked the variety, you could get anything from eggs to a seafood dinner. The prices were better for frequent visitation and just grabbing a bite to eat.
Overall rating of experience: 3 out of 5 bobcats