- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Local Cuisine with Kate and Kelly
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Location: 1864 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden
Ambiance: Casual diner-like atmosphere with a touch of Greek culture.
Service: Food came fast, but had to flag down the check.
Food Presentation: Decent size portions, small glasses for drinks. Sandwiches come with pickles, French fries and coleslaw.
Food Quality: Food was very good and had a variety of selection including, breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are served all day.
Price: $3-9 depending on what you order.
Kelly says: For all you New Jersey natives, you’ll be glad to hear that the diner is open 24 hours a day. Food was very good and filling. I will definitely be making multiple trips there in the near future.
Kate says: Food was tasty and I liked the variety, you could get anything from eggs to a seafood dinner. The prices were better for frequent visitation and just grabbing a bite to eat.
Overall rating of experience: 3 out of 5 bobcats