- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
Local Cuisine with Kate and Kelly
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Location: 1864 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden
Ambiance: Casual diner-like atmosphere with a touch of Greek culture.
Service: Food came fast, but had to flag down the check.
Food Presentation: Decent size portions, small glasses for drinks. Sandwiches come with pickles, French fries and coleslaw.
Food Quality: Food was very good and had a variety of selection including, breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are served all day.
Price: $3-9 depending on what you order.
Kelly says: For all you New Jersey natives, you’ll be glad to hear that the diner is open 24 hours a day. Food was very good and filling. I will definitely be making multiple trips there in the near future.
Kate says: Food was tasty and I liked the variety, you could get anything from eggs to a seafood dinner. The prices were better for frequent visitation and just grabbing a bite to eat.
Overall rating of experience: 3 out of 5 bobcats