- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Local Cuisine with Kate and Kelly
LOCAL CUISINE WITH KATE AND KELLY
Location: 1864 Dixwell Ave. in Hamden
Ambiance: Casual diner-like atmosphere with a touch of Greek culture.
Service: Food came fast, but had to flag down the check.
Food Presentation: Decent size portions, small glasses for drinks. Sandwiches come with pickles, French fries and coleslaw.
Food Quality: Food was very good and had a variety of selection including, breakfast, lunch and dinner items that are served all day.
Price: $3-9 depending on what you order.
Kelly says: For all you New Jersey natives, you’ll be glad to hear that the diner is open 24 hours a day. Food was very good and filling. I will definitely be making multiple trips there in the near future.
Kate says: Food was tasty and I liked the variety, you could get anything from eggs to a seafood dinner. The prices were better for frequent visitation and just grabbing a bite to eat.
Overall rating of experience: 3 out of 5 bobcats