- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
We at The Chronicle always strive for the best. However, we sometimes make errors which we want to correct or clarify. If you notice an error or information that is unclear, please bring it to our attention. You can e-mail our Editor-in-Chief Jamie DeLoma at James.DeLoma@quinnipiac.edu.
Correction for last week’s issue:
The photo credits for the art accompanying the QU Idol article
should have been for Alaina Cuglietto, not Coglietto.
In the article “Financing success,” the first sentence read: “About 4 percent of the
undergraduate student body – over 5,200 students – at Quinnipiac receives
some form of financial aid.” It should have read 74 percent.