- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
We at The Chronicle always strive for the best. However, we sometimes make errors which we want to correct or clarify. If you notice an error or information that is unclear, please bring it to our attention. You can e-mail our Editor-in-Chief Jamie DeLoma at James.DeLoma@quinnipiac.edu.
Correction for last week’s issue:
The photo credits for the art accompanying the QU Idol article
should have been for Alaina Cuglietto, not Coglietto.
In the article “Financing success,” the first sentence read: “About 4 percent of the
undergraduate student body – over 5,200 students – at Quinnipiac receives
some form of financial aid.” It should have read 74 percent.