- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
We at The Chronicle always strive for the best. However, we sometimes make errors which we want to correct or clarify. If you notice an error or information that is unclear, please bring it to our attention. You can e-mail our Editor-in-Chief Jamie DeLoma at James.DeLoma@quinnipiac.edu.
Correction for last week’s issue:
The photo credits for the art accompanying the QU Idol article
should have been for Alaina Cuglietto, not Coglietto.
In the article “Financing success,” the first sentence read: “About 4 percent of the
undergraduate student body – over 5,200 students – at Quinnipiac receives
some form of financial aid.” It should have read 74 percent.