- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
We at The Chronicle always strive for the best. However, we sometimes make errors which we want to correct or clarify. If you notice an error or information that is unclear, please bring it to our attention. You can e-mail our Editor-in-Chief Jamie DeLoma at James.DeLoma@quinnipiac.edu.
Correction for last week’s issue:
The photo credits for the art accompanying the QU Idol article
should have been for Alaina Cuglietto, not Coglietto.
In the article “Financing success,” the first sentence read: “About 4 percent of the
undergraduate student body – over 5,200 students – at Quinnipiac receives
some form of financial aid.” It should have read 74 percent.