- Quinnipiac softball swept by red-hot Monmouth in doubleheader
- Quinnipiac men’s tennis loses perfect MAAC season on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac women’s tennis falls to Middlebury in regular season finale
- Khalid Wakes the Giant
- Bug infestation in Hill Residence Halls
- Playing by her own rules
- Evan’s ascension
- Make every day Earth Day
- New School of Nursing dean appointed
- Students attend international summit in Jordan
We at The Chronicle always strive for the best. However, we sometimes make errors which we want to correct or clarify. If you notice an error or information that is unclear, please bring it to our attention. You can e-mail our Editor-in-Chief Jamie DeLoma at James.DeLoma@quinnipiac.edu.
Correction for last week’s issue:
The photo credits for the art accompanying the QU Idol article
should have been for Alaina Cuglietto, not Coglietto.
In the article “Financing success,” the first sentence read: “About 4 percent of the
undergraduate student body – over 5,200 students – at Quinnipiac receives
some form of financial aid.” It should have read 74 percent.