- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.