- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.