- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.