- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.