- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.