- Khalid’s next ‘Location’
- New year welcomes gender inclusive housing
- Duel in the desert
- Survey says: do not enforce Federal pot laws
- Oprah in office? No thanks.
- Time’s up
- Freshman duo hopes to score new club baseball team
- Quinnipiac professor William Hennessy receives lifetime achievement award
- New year, new music
- 10 ways to live better
November is career
November is national career development month and Career Services is hosting many workshops, open houses, and networking receptions to help students in their career search.
The programs are hands-on where students are also able to listen to people talk about careers and hear real stories.
This month and the programs give students opportunities to converse and form relationships with alumni in their desired profession.
Susan Hyde-Wick, assistant director of career development, is the coordinator of the month.
“I am really excited for this month,” Hyde-Wick said. “It is a great opportunity for students to form connections. It is so energizing for me to listen to the alumni talk about what Quinnipiac has done for them.