- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Mr. Quinnipiac to be crowned on Friday
Do you enjoy watching beauty pageants and picking out your favorite to win? Well Quinnipiac is bringing one to campus
The annual Mr. Quinnipiac pageant is all set and ready to go this Friday evening, Nov. 12, at 8 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
For those of you that are not aware of the Mr. Quinnipiac pageant and what it entails, it is centered around the male population of Quinnipiac students.
The format is similar to those of Miss America and Miss USA, in which there are different categories in which the contestant is judged upon.
The contestants are judged on their swimsuit/ beachwear, formal wear, casual wear and a talent competition.
If you are a full-time undergraduate male and are interested in being crowned the “King of Quinnipiac”, please contact Monica Sisca, the chair of special events for the Student Programming Board, at her Quinnipiac e-mail.
The event is free and everyone is welcome to attend this event.
Make sure to bring a camera, as contestants plan to go all out and represent their malehood in a search to become the next Mr. Quinnipiac.