- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Mr. Quinnipiac to be crowned on Friday
Do you enjoy watching beauty pageants and picking out your favorite to win? Well Quinnipiac is bringing one to campus
The annual Mr. Quinnipiac pageant is all set and ready to go this Friday evening, Nov. 12, at 8 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
For those of you that are not aware of the Mr. Quinnipiac pageant and what it entails, it is centered around the male population of Quinnipiac students.
The format is similar to those of Miss America and Miss USA, in which there are different categories in which the contestant is judged upon.
The contestants are judged on their swimsuit/ beachwear, formal wear, casual wear and a talent competition.
If you are a full-time undergraduate male and are interested in being crowned the “King of Quinnipiac”, please contact Monica Sisca, the chair of special events for the Student Programming Board, at her Quinnipiac e-mail.
The event is free and everyone is welcome to attend this event.
Make sure to bring a camera, as contestants plan to go all out and represent their malehood in a search to become the next Mr. Quinnipiac.