- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Mr. Quinnipiac to be crowned on Friday
Do you enjoy watching beauty pageants and picking out your favorite to win? Well Quinnipiac is bringing one to campus
The annual Mr. Quinnipiac pageant is all set and ready to go this Friday evening, Nov. 12, at 8 p.m. in Alumni Hall.
For those of you that are not aware of the Mr. Quinnipiac pageant and what it entails, it is centered around the male population of Quinnipiac students.
The format is similar to those of Miss America and Miss USA, in which there are different categories in which the contestant is judged upon.
The contestants are judged on their swimsuit/ beachwear, formal wear, casual wear and a talent competition.
If you are a full-time undergraduate male and are interested in being crowned the “King of Quinnipiac”, please contact Monica Sisca, the chair of special events for the Student Programming Board, at her Quinnipiac e-mail.
The event is free and everyone is welcome to attend this event.
Make sure to bring a camera, as contestants plan to go all out and represent their malehood in a search to become the next Mr. Quinnipiac.