- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Love & Relationship
Dear Ricky and Sara,
Before I had a boyfriend I always said I would never become one of those girls who always hangs out with her boyfriend. Now that my boyfriend and I have gotten closer, I always seem to hang out with him, and I’ve never been happier. My friends, on the other hand, said that I have become that girl I didn’t want to be. How can I find balance of pleasing friends and hanging out with my boyfriend who I love?
Thanks a bundle.
Dear Trapeze artist,
Everyone likes the carnival, but only for so long. In one ring, you have the loving boyfriend, and in the other, your friends. There needs to be balance, but it shouldn’t be this hard. Who here doesn’t understand you? No one should be jeopardizing your time. Is your boyfriend too needy? Or is it your friends that want your attention? Don’t get mad at your friends or your boyfriend- they all just want to be around you. But remember, good friends will stay with you, boyfriend or not. If you keep your friends in the cage at a distance, they won’t be there for you if things don’t work out with your boyfriend. Then who will you have? Don’t wind up the bearded lady!