- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Love & Relationship
Dear Ricky and Sara,
Before I had a boyfriend I always said I would never become one of those girls who always hangs out with her boyfriend. Now that my boyfriend and I have gotten closer, I always seem to hang out with him, and I’ve never been happier. My friends, on the other hand, said that I have become that girl I didn’t want to be. How can I find balance of pleasing friends and hanging out with my boyfriend who I love?
Thanks a bundle.
Dear Trapeze artist,
Everyone likes the carnival, but only for so long. In one ring, you have the loving boyfriend, and in the other, your friends. There needs to be balance, but it shouldn’t be this hard. Who here doesn’t understand you? No one should be jeopardizing your time. Is your boyfriend too needy? Or is it your friends that want your attention? Don’t get mad at your friends or your boyfriend- they all just want to be around you. But remember, good friends will stay with you, boyfriend or not. If you keep your friends in the cage at a distance, they won’t be there for you if things don’t work out with your boyfriend. Then who will you have? Don’t wind up the bearded lady!