- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Love & Relationship
Dear Ricky and Sara,
Before I had a boyfriend I always said I would never become one of those girls who always hangs out with her boyfriend. Now that my boyfriend and I have gotten closer, I always seem to hang out with him, and I’ve never been happier. My friends, on the other hand, said that I have become that girl I didn’t want to be. How can I find balance of pleasing friends and hanging out with my boyfriend who I love?
Thanks a bundle.
Dear Trapeze artist,
Everyone likes the carnival, but only for so long. In one ring, you have the loving boyfriend, and in the other, your friends. There needs to be balance, but it shouldn’t be this hard. Who here doesn’t understand you? No one should be jeopardizing your time. Is your boyfriend too needy? Or is it your friends that want your attention? Don’t get mad at your friends or your boyfriend- they all just want to be around you. But remember, good friends will stay with you, boyfriend or not. If you keep your friends in the cage at a distance, they won’t be there for you if things don’t work out with your boyfriend. Then who will you have? Don’t wind up the bearded lady!