- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Ashley’s Ice Cream
Here it comes again: that twinge in your stomach that happens at the same time every night. Even though you just ate dinner a few hours ago, the craving is inevitable. You want dessert.
Where can you go for a quick sugar shot to satisfy that pesky craving? Well, to Ashley’s Ice Cream, of course!
Hamden and New Haven offers a generous selection of pit stops for a cup or cone of the delicious, creamy treat. However, only a few rise above the ranks and are worth every last calorie.
Ashley’s Ice Cream, which was established in 1973, has two locations, York Street in New Haven and Dixwell (in the Wal-Mart Plaza near Chili’s) in Hamden. The chain includes about 10 locations around the state and has received accolades as “The Best Ice Cream in the State” by CT Magazine and “New Haven’s Best” by the New Haven Advocate.
Both locations are quaint little caf