- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Ashley’s Ice Cream
Here it comes again: that twinge in your stomach that happens at the same time every night. Even though you just ate dinner a few hours ago, the craving is inevitable. You want dessert.
Where can you go for a quick sugar shot to satisfy that pesky craving? Well, to Ashley’s Ice Cream, of course!
Hamden and New Haven offers a generous selection of pit stops for a cup or cone of the delicious, creamy treat. However, only a few rise above the ranks and are worth every last calorie.
Ashley’s Ice Cream, which was established in 1973, has two locations, York Street in New Haven and Dixwell (in the Wal-Mart Plaza near Chili’s) in Hamden. The chain includes about 10 locations around the state and has received accolades as “The Best Ice Cream in the State” by CT Magazine and “New Haven’s Best” by the New Haven Advocate.
Both locations are quaint little caf