- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
From Nov. 3 through Nov. 7, Quinnipiac sent 16 students to Nashville, Tenn., to attend the Associated Collegiate Press Convention. Four members from The Chronicle, WQAQ, Q30 and The Summit attended educational sessions with students from across the country. Media advisor Scott Hazan accompanied the students, delivering seminars on leadership development to convention goers. The students will bring back the knowledge gained from this experience and use it to further develop Quinnipiac’s media coverage.
Photos courtesy of Nancy Hall, Ashley Brady and Jamie DeLoma.