- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
From Nov. 3 through Nov. 7, Quinnipiac sent 16 students to Nashville, Tenn., to attend the Associated Collegiate Press Convention. Four members from The Chronicle, WQAQ, Q30 and The Summit attended educational sessions with students from across the country. Media advisor Scott Hazan accompanied the students, delivering seminars on leadership development to convention goers. The students will bring back the knowledge gained from this experience and use it to further develop Quinnipiac’s media coverage.
Photos courtesy of Nancy Hall, Ashley Brady and Jamie DeLoma.