- ‘Lotta ties, lotta ties’
- Crossing the line
- This pattern of abuse is preventable
- What’s wrong with America?
- Chase Priskie breaks Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey DI record for goals by a defenseman
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
From Nov. 3 through Nov. 7, Quinnipiac sent 16 students to Nashville, Tenn., to attend the Associated Collegiate Press Convention. Four members from The Chronicle, WQAQ, Q30 and The Summit attended educational sessions with students from across the country. Media advisor Scott Hazan accompanied the students, delivering seminars on leadership development to convention goers. The students will bring back the knowledge gained from this experience and use it to further develop Quinnipiac’s media coverage.
Photos courtesy of Nancy Hall, Ashley Brady and Jamie DeLoma.