- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
From Nov. 3 through Nov. 7, Quinnipiac sent 16 students to Nashville, Tenn., to attend the Associated Collegiate Press Convention. Four members from The Chronicle, WQAQ, Q30 and The Summit attended educational sessions with students from across the country. Media advisor Scott Hazan accompanied the students, delivering seminars on leadership development to convention goers. The students will bring back the knowledge gained from this experience and use it to further develop Quinnipiac’s media coverage.
Photos courtesy of Nancy Hall, Ashley Brady and Jamie DeLoma.