- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
QU Democrats and Republicans to host informative debate on October 27 in the Dining Hall
The Quinnipiac University Democrats and the Quinnipiac University Republicans will go head-to-head in a political debate Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2004 at 8 p.m. in the Dining Hall.
This debate is a must-see for those interested in politics and the issues surrounding the up-and- coming election.
Members for each of the two organizations will discuss political issues, especially those that surround the election and their relevance to them and their political party.
It is presented with the assistance of the political science department, and features Professor Sean Duffy as its moderator.
The format will be two sections, the first with prepared questions, and the second featuring questions from those sitting in the audience.
All members of the Quinnipiac student body are urged to attend and bring questions that may interest them in regards to each party’s position on a particular issue.