- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU Democrats and Republicans to host informative debate on October 27 in the Dining Hall
The Quinnipiac University Democrats and the Quinnipiac University Republicans will go head-to-head in a political debate Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2004 at 8 p.m. in the Dining Hall.
This debate is a must-see for those interested in politics and the issues surrounding the up-and- coming election.
Members for each of the two organizations will discuss political issues, especially those that surround the election and their relevance to them and their political party.
It is presented with the assistance of the political science department, and features Professor Sean Duffy as its moderator.
The format will be two sections, the first with prepared questions, and the second featuring questions from those sitting in the audience.
All members of the Quinnipiac student body are urged to attend and bring questions that may interest them in regards to each party’s position on a particular issue.