- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
BREAKING NEWS: Students celebrate as Red Sox win World Series
The Boston Red Sox won their first World Series since 1918, beating the St. Louis Cardinals in a four game sweep. The score of game 4 was 3-0.
Immediately following the final out, students rushed from their dorm rooms and flooded Bobcat Alley. Security officials and Resident Assistants were out on watch to ensure that the celebration did not get out of hand.
Here are some pictures of the rejoicing fans at QU…