- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
Special Athletics draws crowd, volunteers
About 150 volunteers from the Physical Therapy Club, SOTA, Phi Sigma Sigma, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Community Action Project and the Athletic Training Club arrived at the recreation center on Saturday, April 3 to help out for the Special Athletics event sponsored by the PT Club.
More than 150 athletes from the New Haven area participated in this year’s event.