- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Special Athletics draws crowd, volunteers
About 150 volunteers from the Physical Therapy Club, SOTA, Phi Sigma Sigma, Tau Kappa Epsilon, Community Action Project and the Athletic Training Club arrived at the recreation center on Saturday, April 3 to help out for the Special Athletics event sponsored by the PT Club.
More than 150 athletes from the New Haven area participated in this year’s event.