- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Seven honored in Spanish society
On Tuesday, March 23, Quinnipiac University’s Upsilon Epsilon chapter of the National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society, Sigma Delta Pi, inducted seven new members at a ceremony held in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room.
Sigma Delta Pi, with more than 500 chapters in colleges and universities across the nation, is the largest foreign language honor society.
The society recognizes students that through their studies of the Spanish language, literature and their cultures, are committed to understanding the Hispanic world and overall culture, stemming from a mixture of the many different dialects of the language.
Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society (La Sociedad Nacional Honoraria Hisp