- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Seven honored in Spanish society
On Tuesday, March 23, Quinnipiac University’s Upsilon Epsilon chapter of the National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society, Sigma Delta Pi, inducted seven new members at a ceremony held in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room.
Sigma Delta Pi, with more than 500 chapters in colleges and universities across the nation, is the largest foreign language honor society.
The society recognizes students that through their studies of the Spanish language, literature and their cultures, are committed to understanding the Hispanic world and overall culture, stemming from a mixture of the many different dialects of the language.
Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society (La Sociedad Nacional Honoraria Hisp