- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Seven honored in Spanish society
On Tuesday, March 23, Quinnipiac University’s Upsilon Epsilon chapter of the National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society, Sigma Delta Pi, inducted seven new members at a ceremony held in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room.
Sigma Delta Pi, with more than 500 chapters in colleges and universities across the nation, is the largest foreign language honor society.
The society recognizes students that through their studies of the Spanish language, literature and their cultures, are committed to understanding the Hispanic world and overall culture, stemming from a mixture of the many different dialects of the language.
Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society (La Sociedad Nacional Honoraria Hisp