- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Seven honored in Spanish society
On Tuesday, March 23, Quinnipiac University’s Upsilon Epsilon chapter of the National Collegiate Spanish Honor Society, Sigma Delta Pi, inducted seven new members at a ceremony held in the Mancheski Executive Seminar Room.
Sigma Delta Pi, with more than 500 chapters in colleges and universities across the nation, is the largest foreign language honor society.
The society recognizes students that through their studies of the Spanish language, literature and their cultures, are committed to understanding the Hispanic world and overall culture, stemming from a mixture of the many different dialects of the language.
Sigma Delta Pi, the National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society (La Sociedad Nacional Honoraria Hisp