- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Residential hall closing information
In recognition of the Thanksgiving Holiday, the residence halls will officially close at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 21, 2003. All students must leave the residential living area by 6:00 p.m.
Any student who needs to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. must present a valid excuse and obtain permission from the Office of Residential Life, before Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003 by 5:00 p.m. Any student who remains in the residential living area after 6:00 p,m, without written permission jeopardizes their housing status and will be subject to a fine.
All students need to do the following, before leaving: leave room clean, empty all trash, lock doors, lock windows, and turn lights off. For security reasons, we urge you not to leave any valuable possession in your room(s).
Please take everything that you will need over the break, as your room will not be accessible while the University is closed.
The residence halls will re-open on Sunday, Nov. 30, 2003, at 12:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please stop by or contact the Office of Residential Life at x8666.