- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Residential hall closing information
In recognition of the Thanksgiving Holiday, the residence halls will officially close at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 21, 2003. All students must leave the residential living area by 6:00 p.m.
Any student who needs to stay beyond 6:00 p.m. must present a valid excuse and obtain permission from the Office of Residential Life, before Wednesday, Nov. 19, 2003 by 5:00 p.m. Any student who remains in the residential living area after 6:00 p,m, without written permission jeopardizes their housing status and will be subject to a fine.
All students need to do the following, before leaving: leave room clean, empty all trash, lock doors, lock windows, and turn lights off. For security reasons, we urge you not to leave any valuable possession in your room(s).
Please take everything that you will need over the break, as your room will not be accessible while the University is closed.
The residence halls will re-open on Sunday, Nov. 30, 2003, at 12:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please stop by or contact the Office of Residential Life at x8666.