- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Faculty members honored for teaching, service excellence
Six prestigious faculty members were honored Thursday, Oct. 16, at the first annual Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students Awards Ceremony. Guests were greeted by a red carpet, elegant center pieces, and beautiful lighting.
The program began with cocktails and a three-course meal catered by Chartwells.
According to the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students program, the basis “was established during the 2002- 2003 academic year. It serves as an important vehicle in helping Quinnipiac achieve its education mission, consistent with its three core values: quality academic programs, a student orientated environment and a sense of community. The center encourages, supports and recognizes members of the university community who provide superior teaching and