- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Faculty members honored for teaching, service excellence
Six prestigious faculty members were honored Thursday, Oct. 16, at the first annual Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students Awards Ceremony. Guests were greeted by a red carpet, elegant center pieces, and beautiful lighting.
The program began with cocktails and a three-course meal catered by Chartwells.
According to the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students program, the basis “was established during the 2002- 2003 academic year. It serves as an important vehicle in helping Quinnipiac achieve its education mission, consistent with its three core values: quality academic programs, a student orientated environment and a sense of community. The center encourages, supports and recognizes members of the university community who provide superior teaching and