- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Faculty members honored for teaching, service excellence
Six prestigious faculty members were honored Thursday, Oct. 16, at the first annual Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students Awards Ceremony. Guests were greeted by a red carpet, elegant center pieces, and beautiful lighting.
The program began with cocktails and a three-course meal catered by Chartwells.
According to the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students program, the basis “was established during the 2002- 2003 academic year. It serves as an important vehicle in helping Quinnipiac achieve its education mission, consistent with its three core values: quality academic programs, a student orientated environment and a sense of community. The center encourages, supports and recognizes members of the university community who provide superior teaching and