- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Faculty members honored for teaching, service excellence
Six prestigious faculty members were honored Thursday, Oct. 16, at the first annual Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students Awards Ceremony. Guests were greeted by a red carpet, elegant center pieces, and beautiful lighting.
The program began with cocktails and a three-course meal catered by Chartwells.
According to the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Teaching and Service to Students program, the basis “was established during the 2002- 2003 academic year. It serves as an important vehicle in helping Quinnipiac achieve its education mission, consistent with its three core values: quality academic programs, a student orientated environment and a sense of community. The center encourages, supports and recognizes members of the university community who provide superior teaching and