- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
QU’s SIFE succeeds
Over the past 26 years, Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) has grown to be active in more than 1,000 colleges and universities and in more than 30 countries.
The organization’s growth has even been felt on the campus of Quinnipiac University, as QU’s team enjoyed great success last year.
SIFE is an international collegiate organization providing students with leadership training, entrepreneurial learning, and competitions. It also presents students with the opportunity to network with business executives on a personal level.
Last April Quinnipiac University’s SIFE team won first place in the regional competition for their league. The team of students then went on to the National competition in Kansas City, Missouri, where they earned first runner-up honors.
Some of the best companies in the world recognize the unique skills that participation in SIFE provides students with.
Career expositions are held in conjunction with the SIFE USA Regional and National Expositions.
For more information about Quinnipiac’s SIFE chapter, contact Amanda Capistron at Amanda.Capistron@Quinnipiac.edu.