- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
The Chronicle named Organization of the Year
The Student Center has given The Chronicle the Judith Jones Outstanding Student Organization Award for the 2002-03 school year.
“I am really excited about this award,” said Viktoria Sundqvist, editor in chief for 2002-03. “The whole staff has been working really hard this year to improve the newspaper and now we all know it was worth the efforts.”
The Chronicle was presented with the award on April 12 at the Undergraduate Awards Ceremony.
While Sundqvist was excited that her own leadership skills were recognized with the award, she felt the award really belonged to the editors and the staff.
“My favorite moment was when I got to tell all the editors about it,” Sundqvist said.
Sundqvist believes the next year’s staff will be able to keep up the high standards set by this year’s staff.
“I hope that next year’s staff will be able to improve the newspaper even more, after having met all the new editors I am sure they will do a great job next year,” Sundqvist said.
Last year the Organization of the Year award went to WQAQ 98.1.