- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Reynolds earns NEC honors
After going 2-0 against the University of Connecticut and Monmouth University, junior Melissa Reynolds was named Northeast Conference Pitcher of the Week honors, for the week ending April 6.
Reynolds pitched eight innings against UConn, allowing only three hits and striking out six batters in the 2-1 win over the Huskies. She pitched five innings against Monmouth, allowing five hits and striking out two in the 9-1 win over the Hawks.
Reynolds in 9-1 on the season with a 1.38 ERA.