- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Reynolds earns NEC honors
After going 2-0 against the University of Connecticut and Monmouth University, junior Melissa Reynolds was named Northeast Conference Pitcher of the Week honors, for the week ending April 6.
Reynolds pitched eight innings against UConn, allowing only three hits and striking out six batters in the 2-1 win over the Huskies. She pitched five innings against Monmouth, allowing five hits and striking out two in the 9-1 win over the Hawks.
Reynolds in 9-1 on the season with a 1.38 ERA.