- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Reynolds earns NEC honors
After going 2-0 against the University of Connecticut and Monmouth University, junior Melissa Reynolds was named Northeast Conference Pitcher of the Week honors, for the week ending April 6.
Reynolds pitched eight innings against UConn, allowing only three hits and striking out six batters in the 2-1 win over the Huskies. She pitched five innings against Monmouth, allowing five hits and striking out two in the 9-1 win over the Hawks.
Reynolds in 9-1 on the season with a 1.38 ERA.