- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU launches dailly online newspaper
Public Affairs launched its daily online newspaper called QU Daily on April 8. It will be an official part of the Quinnipiac web site and stories will be updated daily. Topics will range from what is going on around campus to student profiles.
As a part of the web site, a daily e-mail will go out to everyone in the Quinnipiac community, and Public Affairs hopes that this will eliminate some of the other e-mails that are sent out and filling up people’s mailboxes.
“This will be an official means of communication,” said Lynn Bushnell, vice president for Public Affairs.
QU Daily is mainly for faculty, staff and students, but parents and alumni can subscribe by signing up on the site. There will be a link to the calendar of events, and people are encouraged to add events to it or to e-mail their events or story ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org