- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Clubs offer event-filled weekend at Quinnipiac
Last weekend was a busy one at Quinnipiac. Not only did students enjoy showing their siblings around campus, but organizations provided numerous entertainment opportunities for those without siblings.
The Hellenic Society offered My Big Fat Greek Fest in Alumni Hall with food, music and entertainment.
In the cafeteria Brad Corrigan from Dispatch held a storytellers concert, and in the Game Room in the Student Center, a Game Room Gala was held where students could get free food, and play pool for free.
SPB offered free movie screenings of Harry Potter and the Summit Yearbook offered a Murder Mystery Dinner in Alumni Hall.