- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Clubs offer event-filled weekend at Quinnipiac
Last weekend was a busy one at Quinnipiac. Not only did students enjoy showing their siblings around campus, but organizations provided numerous entertainment opportunities for those without siblings.
The Hellenic Society offered My Big Fat Greek Fest in Alumni Hall with food, music and entertainment.
In the cafeteria Brad Corrigan from Dispatch held a storytellers concert, and in the Game Room in the Student Center, a Game Room Gala was held where students could get free food, and play pool for free.
SPB offered free movie screenings of Harry Potter and the Summit Yearbook offered a Murder Mystery Dinner in Alumni Hall.