- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Athletes of the Month for April
Sophomore Sarah Collins and freshman Josh Murray were named Quinnipiac’s Athletes of the Month for April.
Collins plays shortstop for the Bobcats softball team. She earned Northeast Conference Player of the Week honors after leading the Bobcats to a 15-6 record in March, hitting .417 (10-for-24), with six runs and four RBI just last week. Collins leads Quinnipiac for the season with a .397 batting average, 25 hits, 14 RBI, and seven doubles.
Murray is a midfielder for the Bobcats men’s lacrosse team. He earned America East Rookie of the Week honors after scoring the last second, game winning goal over Stonybrook on March 29. After scoring four goals and gaining two assists in that game, Murray stands second on the team in goals (11), assists (seven), and points (18).