- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Athletes of the Month for April
Sophomore Sarah Collins and freshman Josh Murray were named Quinnipiac’s Athletes of the Month for April.
Collins plays shortstop for the Bobcats softball team. She earned Northeast Conference Player of the Week honors after leading the Bobcats to a 15-6 record in March, hitting .417 (10-for-24), with six runs and four RBI just last week. Collins leads Quinnipiac for the season with a .397 batting average, 25 hits, 14 RBI, and seven doubles.
Murray is a midfielder for the Bobcats men’s lacrosse team. He earned America East Rookie of the Week honors after scoring the last second, game winning goal over Stonybrook on March 29. After scoring four goals and gaining two assists in that game, Murray stands second on the team in goals (11), assists (seven), and points (18).