- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
Athletes of the Month for April
Sophomore Sarah Collins and freshman Josh Murray were named Quinnipiac’s Athletes of the Month for April.
Collins plays shortstop for the Bobcats softball team. She earned Northeast Conference Player of the Week honors after leading the Bobcats to a 15-6 record in March, hitting .417 (10-for-24), with six runs and four RBI just last week. Collins leads Quinnipiac for the season with a .397 batting average, 25 hits, 14 RBI, and seven doubles.
Murray is a midfielder for the Bobcats men’s lacrosse team. He earned America East Rookie of the Week honors after scoring the last second, game winning goal over Stonybrook on March 29. After scoring four goals and gaining two assists in that game, Murray stands second on the team in goals (11), assists (seven), and points (18).