- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Athletes of the Month for April
Sophomore Sarah Collins and freshman Josh Murray were named Quinnipiac’s Athletes of the Month for April.
Collins plays shortstop for the Bobcats softball team. She earned Northeast Conference Player of the Week honors after leading the Bobcats to a 15-6 record in March, hitting .417 (10-for-24), with six runs and four RBI just last week. Collins leads Quinnipiac for the season with a .397 batting average, 25 hits, 14 RBI, and seven doubles.
Murray is a midfielder for the Bobcats men’s lacrosse team. He earned America East Rookie of the Week honors after scoring the last second, game winning goal over Stonybrook on March 29. After scoring four goals and gaining two assists in that game, Murray stands second on the team in goals (11), assists (seven), and points (18).