- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
- Men’s soccer beats Monmouth for fifth straight MAAC win
- Women’s volleyball picks up five set victory over Marist
Athletes of the Month for April
Sophomore Sarah Collins and freshman Josh Murray were named Quinnipiac’s Athletes of the Month for April.
Collins plays shortstop for the Bobcats softball team. She earned Northeast Conference Player of the Week honors after leading the Bobcats to a 15-6 record in March, hitting .417 (10-for-24), with six runs and four RBI just last week. Collins leads Quinnipiac for the season with a .397 batting average, 25 hits, 14 RBI, and seven doubles.
Murray is a midfielder for the Bobcats men’s lacrosse team. He earned America East Rookie of the Week honors after scoring the last second, game winning goal over Stonybrook on March 29. After scoring four goals and gaining two assists in that game, Murray stands second on the team in goals (11), assists (seven), and points (18).