- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
APO concert for charity to be held this weekend
Tripside, Chainfall, Deland Coalition and Chris Fredda will all play at a Concert for Charity here at Quinnipiac on April 5.
Tripside are known for playing Toad’s and Webster Theatre, while Deland Coalition is the campus band that placed second at WQAQ’s Open Mic Night.
The concert is sponsored by Alpha Phi Omega and will take place behind Alumni Hall.
“This event will happen rain or shine,” said Tara Yusko, member of APO.
The concert will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are $5 for Quinnipiac students.
The concert is a part of the National Youth Spring Service Day and will be open to the community.