- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
APO concert for charity to be held this weekend
Tripside, Chainfall, Deland Coalition and Chris Fredda will all play at a Concert for Charity here at Quinnipiac on April 5.
Tripside are known for playing Toad’s and Webster Theatre, while Deland Coalition is the campus band that placed second at WQAQ’s Open Mic Night.
The concert is sponsored by Alpha Phi Omega and will take place behind Alumni Hall.
“This event will happen rain or shine,” said Tara Yusko, member of APO.
The concert will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are $5 for Quinnipiac students.
The concert is a part of the National Youth Spring Service Day and will be open to the community.