- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
APO concert for charity to be held this weekend
Tripside, Chainfall, Deland Coalition and Chris Fredda will all play at a Concert for Charity here at Quinnipiac on April 5.
Tripside are known for playing Toad’s and Webster Theatre, while Deland Coalition is the campus band that placed second at WQAQ’s Open Mic Night.
The concert is sponsored by Alpha Phi Omega and will take place behind Alumni Hall.
“This event will happen rain or shine,” said Tara Yusko, member of APO.
The concert will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are $5 for Quinnipiac students.
The concert is a part of the National Youth Spring Service Day and will be open to the community.