- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
APO concert for charity to be held this weekend
Tripside, Chainfall, Deland Coalition and Chris Fredda will all play at a Concert for Charity here at Quinnipiac on April 5.
Tripside are known for playing Toad’s and Webster Theatre, while Deland Coalition is the campus band that placed second at WQAQ’s Open Mic Night.
The concert is sponsored by Alpha Phi Omega and will take place behind Alumni Hall.
“This event will happen rain or shine,” said Tara Yusko, member of APO.
The concert will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are $5 for Quinnipiac students.
The concert is a part of the National Youth Spring Service Day and will be open to the community.