- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
APO concert for charity to be held this weekend
Tripside, Chainfall, Deland Coalition and Chris Fredda will all play at a Concert for Charity here at Quinnipiac on April 5.
Tripside are known for playing Toad’s and Webster Theatre, while Deland Coalition is the campus band that placed second at WQAQ’s Open Mic Night.
The concert is sponsored by Alpha Phi Omega and will take place behind Alumni Hall.
“This event will happen rain or shine,” said Tara Yusko, member of APO.
The concert will run from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. and tickets are $5 for Quinnipiac students.
The concert is a part of the National Youth Spring Service Day and will be open to the community.