- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
15 athletes named to NEC honor roll
Fifteen Quinnipiac athletes were recently named to the Northeast Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll.
All Scholar-Athlete award winners must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours, maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20, and participated with distinction as a member of a varsity athletic team.
The following scholar-athletes earned a spot on the Winter Athletic Honor Roll for the Bobcats:
Women’s Indoor Track and Field- Kristin Abdelnour, Senior; Susanne Allen, Senior; Melissa Jenkins, Sophomore; Jennifer McDonnell, Junior; Jessica Santangelo, Junior; Jamie Scholl, Junior.
Men’s Indoor Track and Field- Joshua Jabaut, Sophomore; William Marsh, Senior; Thomas Martin, Junior; Greg Toomey, Sophomore; Jonathan Velto, Sophomore.
Women’s Basketball- Kara Cassidy, Senior; Sara Esidore, Junior; Shrita Smith, Sophomore; Charmaine Steele, Sophomore.