- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
15 athletes named to NEC honor roll
Fifteen Quinnipiac athletes were recently named to the Northeast Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll.
All Scholar-Athlete award winners must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours, maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20, and participated with distinction as a member of a varsity athletic team.
The following scholar-athletes earned a spot on the Winter Athletic Honor Roll for the Bobcats:
Women’s Indoor Track and Field- Kristin Abdelnour, Senior; Susanne Allen, Senior; Melissa Jenkins, Sophomore; Jennifer McDonnell, Junior; Jessica Santangelo, Junior; Jamie Scholl, Junior.
Men’s Indoor Track and Field- Joshua Jabaut, Sophomore; William Marsh, Senior; Thomas Martin, Junior; Greg Toomey, Sophomore; Jonathan Velto, Sophomore.
Women’s Basketball- Kara Cassidy, Senior; Sara Esidore, Junior; Shrita Smith, Sophomore; Charmaine Steele, Sophomore.