- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
15 athletes named to NEC honor roll
Fifteen Quinnipiac athletes were recently named to the Northeast Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll.
All Scholar-Athlete award winners must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours, maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20, and participated with distinction as a member of a varsity athletic team.
The following scholar-athletes earned a spot on the Winter Athletic Honor Roll for the Bobcats:
Women’s Indoor Track and Field- Kristin Abdelnour, Senior; Susanne Allen, Senior; Melissa Jenkins, Sophomore; Jennifer McDonnell, Junior; Jessica Santangelo, Junior; Jamie Scholl, Junior.
Men’s Indoor Track and Field- Joshua Jabaut, Sophomore; William Marsh, Senior; Thomas Martin, Junior; Greg Toomey, Sophomore; Jonathan Velto, Sophomore.
Women’s Basketball- Kara Cassidy, Senior; Sara Esidore, Junior; Shrita Smith, Sophomore; Charmaine Steele, Sophomore.