- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
15 athletes named to NEC honor roll
Fifteen Quinnipiac athletes were recently named to the Northeast Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll.
All Scholar-Athlete award winners must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours, maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20, and participated with distinction as a member of a varsity athletic team.
The following scholar-athletes earned a spot on the Winter Athletic Honor Roll for the Bobcats:
Women’s Indoor Track and Field- Kristin Abdelnour, Senior; Susanne Allen, Senior; Melissa Jenkins, Sophomore; Jennifer McDonnell, Junior; Jessica Santangelo, Junior; Jamie Scholl, Junior.
Men’s Indoor Track and Field- Joshua Jabaut, Sophomore; William Marsh, Senior; Thomas Martin, Junior; Greg Toomey, Sophomore; Jonathan Velto, Sophomore.
Women’s Basketball- Kara Cassidy, Senior; Sara Esidore, Junior; Shrita Smith, Sophomore; Charmaine Steele, Sophomore.