- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey rolls past Guelph in exhibition game
- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Iona, 3-1, in MAAC contest
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer dominant in win over Fairfield
- Quinnipiac field hockey defeats Georgetown in Big East battle
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer tops Central Connecticut State for second straight win
- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
15 athletes named to NEC honor roll
Fifteen Quinnipiac athletes were recently named to the Northeast Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll.
All Scholar-Athlete award winners must have earned a minimum of 60 semester hours, maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20, and participated with distinction as a member of a varsity athletic team.
The following scholar-athletes earned a spot on the Winter Athletic Honor Roll for the Bobcats:
Women’s Indoor Track and Field- Kristin Abdelnour, Senior; Susanne Allen, Senior; Melissa Jenkins, Sophomore; Jennifer McDonnell, Junior; Jessica Santangelo, Junior; Jamie Scholl, Junior.
Men’s Indoor Track and Field- Joshua Jabaut, Sophomore; William Marsh, Senior; Thomas Martin, Junior; Greg Toomey, Sophomore; Jonathan Velto, Sophomore.
Women’s Basketball- Kara Cassidy, Senior; Sara Esidore, Junior; Shrita Smith, Sophomore; Charmaine Steele, Sophomore.