- A Hamden ‘hero’
- SURVIVOR: Spring Break
- Column: Women’s basketball team could benefit from Cinderella effect
- School of Business to start microlending program
- University provides gender-neutral bathrooms across three campuses
- Student Government Association plans policy changes
- Baker Dunleavy named new men’s basketball coach
- QTHON raises record amount at annual fundraiser
- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
Ski club hits slopes
The Snowboard and Ski club is for Quinnipiac winter sports enthusiasts. Established in 2002, this club holds activities for partial day, all day, and weekend trips to nearby ski areas.
“I used to snowboard all the time at home so this is a cool way to keep up with the sport,” said Josh Zubrowski, sophomore. “I’ll definitely consider joining the club next semester.”
The Snowboard and Ski Club has visited Powder Ridge in Connecticut, Mount Snow in Vermont, and Sunday River in Maine.
“It seems like a great opportunity for students to get off campus and do something different,” said Shenie Patterson, junior.
All transportation is provided by the club. Members pay for lift tickets, food, and accommodations with the funds that the club provides. The club also tries to raise money by holding fundraising events.
To contact the Snow and Ski Club email faculty advisor at RoseMary.DeGrand@quinnipiac.edu or contact email@example.com, (203)-288-6154.