- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Ski club hits slopes
The Snowboard and Ski club is for Quinnipiac winter sports enthusiasts. Established in 2002, this club holds activities for partial day, all day, and weekend trips to nearby ski areas.
“I used to snowboard all the time at home so this is a cool way to keep up with the sport,” said Josh Zubrowski, sophomore. “I’ll definitely consider joining the club next semester.”
The Snowboard and Ski Club has visited Powder Ridge in Connecticut, Mount Snow in Vermont, and Sunday River in Maine.
“It seems like a great opportunity for students to get off campus and do something different,” said Shenie Patterson, junior.
All transportation is provided by the club. Members pay for lift tickets, food, and accommodations with the funds that the club provides. The club also tries to raise money by holding fundraising events.
To contact the Snow and Ski Club email faculty advisor at RoseMary.DeGrand@quinnipiac.edu or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, (203)-288-6154.