- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
Ski club hits slopes
The Snowboard and Ski club is for Quinnipiac winter sports enthusiasts. Established in 2002, this club holds activities for partial day, all day, and weekend trips to nearby ski areas.
“I used to snowboard all the time at home so this is a cool way to keep up with the sport,” said Josh Zubrowski, sophomore. “I’ll definitely consider joining the club next semester.”
The Snowboard and Ski Club has visited Powder Ridge in Connecticut, Mount Snow in Vermont, and Sunday River in Maine.
“It seems like a great opportunity for students to get off campus and do something different,” said Shenie Patterson, junior.
All transportation is provided by the club. Members pay for lift tickets, food, and accommodations with the funds that the club provides. The club also tries to raise money by holding fundraising events.
To contact the Snow and Ski Club email faculty advisor at RoseMary.DeGrand@quinnipiac.edu or contact email@example.com, (203)-288-6154.