- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
New Statement from Senator Dodd (CT-D)
I want to associate myself with my colleagues in the Senate in expressing my admiration for the courage and professionalism of our U.S. service men and women who are now engaged in dangerous combat missions far away from home and loved ones.
Saddam has no one but himself to blame for what is about to befall him – he brought it upon himself. The tragedy is that others may have to suffer for his sins – although I am fully confident that U.S. military personnel will do everything feasible to minimize civilian casualties. I regret that diplomacy was unable to achieve the peaceful disarmament of Iraq. I believe that President Bush does as well. But that is behind us now.