- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
New Statement from Senator Dodd (CT-D)
I want to associate myself with my colleagues in the Senate in expressing my admiration for the courage and professionalism of our U.S. service men and women who are now engaged in dangerous combat missions far away from home and loved ones.
Saddam has no one but himself to blame for what is about to befall him – he brought it upon himself. The tragedy is that others may have to suffer for his sins – although I am fully confident that U.S. military personnel will do everything feasible to minimize civilian casualties. I regret that diplomacy was unable to achieve the peaceful disarmament of Iraq. I believe that President Bush does as well. But that is behind us now.