- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Morton Player of the Week
The men’s ice hockey team is proud to say that they have a Player of the Week once again.
Junior forward Ryan Morton was selected as the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Co-Player of the Week, along with UConn’s Mark Murphy.
Morton scored two goals and recorded two assists over the weekend to help lead the Bobcats to their second consecutive “Heroes Hat” title. Morton scored one goal on the power play in the loss to UConn on Friday, and then tallied a three point day with one goal and two assists in the “Heroes Hat” final at Madison Square Garden on Saturday.
Morton has scored six points in his last four games, and currently ranks first in the MAAC and 13th nationally with nine power play goals on the season.
Morton will hopefully continue his scoring run on Wednesday, when the Bobcats travel to American International College, where a win would give them their fifth consecutive 20-win season.