- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Morton Player of the Week
The men’s ice hockey team is proud to say that they have a Player of the Week once again.
Junior forward Ryan Morton was selected as the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference Co-Player of the Week, along with UConn’s Mark Murphy.
Morton scored two goals and recorded two assists over the weekend to help lead the Bobcats to their second consecutive “Heroes Hat” title. Morton scored one goal on the power play in the loss to UConn on Friday, and then tallied a three point day with one goal and two assists in the “Heroes Hat” final at Madison Square Garden on Saturday.
Morton has scored six points in his last four games, and currently ranks first in the MAAC and 13th nationally with nine power play goals on the season.
Morton will hopefully continue his scoring run on Wednesday, when the Bobcats travel to American International College, where a win would give them their fifth consecutive 20-win season.