- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Kelly named NEC Player of the Year
Quinnipiac junior center Ashlee Kelly was named the Northeast Conference Player of the Year for the 2002-2003 season.
Kelly led the league with 19 double-doubles, while averaging 16.7 points and 12.2 rebounds per game. She led the Northeast Conference in rebounds and ranked third nationally in the category.
Kelly was also second in the conference in field goal percentage with 58.5 percent, third in scoring, and thirteenth in free throw percentage with 72.3 percent.
The talented center was also named to the First Team All-NEC for the season.