- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Kelly named NEC Player of the Year
Quinnipiac junior center Ashlee Kelly was named the Northeast Conference Player of the Year for the 2002-2003 season.
Kelly led the league with 19 double-doubles, while averaging 16.7 points and 12.2 rebounds per game. She led the Northeast Conference in rebounds and ranked third nationally in the category.
Kelly was also second in the conference in field goal percentage with 58.5 percent, third in scoring, and thirteenth in free throw percentage with 72.3 percent.
The talented center was also named to the First Team All-NEC for the season.