- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Kelly named NEC Player of the Year
Quinnipiac junior center Ashlee Kelly was named the Northeast Conference Player of the Year for the 2002-2003 season.
Kelly led the league with 19 double-doubles, while averaging 16.7 points and 12.2 rebounds per game. She led the Northeast Conference in rebounds and ranked third nationally in the category.
Kelly was also second in the conference in field goal percentage with 58.5 percent, third in scoring, and thirteenth in free throw percentage with 72.3 percent.
The talented center was also named to the First Team All-NEC for the season.