- SGA releases 2018-19 election results
- Public Safety Officer Invents ‘Hooked on Baby’
- Get Cultured
- Health center to host group therapy sessions
- Students’ families displaced after Massachusetts fires on Thursday
- Poppin’ fall films
- Serena’s struggle with sexism
- Local Hot Spot: Roost
- AJR burned Fall Fest down
- Flint takes the stage
Kelly named NEC Player of the Year
Quinnipiac junior center Ashlee Kelly was named the Northeast Conference Player of the Year for the 2002-2003 season.
Kelly led the league with 19 double-doubles, while averaging 16.7 points and 12.2 rebounds per game. She led the Northeast Conference in rebounds and ranked third nationally in the category.
Kelly was also second in the conference in field goal percentage with 58.5 percent, third in scoring, and thirteenth in free throw percentage with 72.3 percent.
The talented center was also named to the First Team All-NEC for the season.