- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
DeLauro Response to President’s March 17th Address (Rosa DeLauro (CT-3))
I listened closely tonight as President Bush addressed the nation at this turning point in the Iraq conflict. I am disappointed to hear the president close the door on diplomacy, and I want to reiterate my view that the United States should be committed to working with the international community to resolve this conflict with the broad support of our allies. That is in the best interest of America and the best way to assure a secure and safer future for our country.
“Still, my support for our men and women in uniform is resolute and unwavering. We will stand behind them during this critical period and throughout whatever military action the president decides on.