- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
DeLauro Response to President’s March 17th Address (Rosa DeLauro (CT-3))
I listened closely tonight as President Bush addressed the nation at this turning point in the Iraq conflict. I am disappointed to hear the president close the door on diplomacy, and I want to reiterate my view that the United States should be committed to working with the international community to resolve this conflict with the broad support of our allies. That is in the best interest of America and the best way to assure a secure and safer future for our country.
“Still, my support for our men and women in uniform is resolute and unwavering. We will stand behind them during this critical period and throughout whatever military action the president decides on.