- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
DeLauro Response to President’s March 17th Address (Rosa DeLauro (CT-3))
I listened closely tonight as President Bush addressed the nation at this turning point in the Iraq conflict. I am disappointed to hear the president close the door on diplomacy, and I want to reiterate my view that the United States should be committed to working with the international community to resolve this conflict with the broad support of our allies. That is in the best interest of America and the best way to assure a secure and safer future for our country.
“Still, my support for our men and women in uniform is resolute and unwavering. We will stand behind them during this critical period and throughout whatever military action the president decides on.