- Quinnipiac volleyball falls to Rider in annual Dig Pink game
- Quinnipiac volleyball rolls past Saint Peter’s in three sets
- Quinnipiac women’s soccer finishes even with Marist on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 18 Boston College, 1-0
- No. 25 Old Dominion tops Quinnipiac field hockey, 3-0, on Senior Day
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer comes back to beat Rider, 2-1
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
DeLauro Response to President’s March 17th Address (Rosa DeLauro (CT-3))
I listened closely tonight as President Bush addressed the nation at this turning point in the Iraq conflict. I am disappointed to hear the president close the door on diplomacy, and I want to reiterate my view that the United States should be committed to working with the international community to resolve this conflict with the broad support of our allies. That is in the best interest of America and the best way to assure a secure and safer future for our country.
“Still, my support for our men and women in uniform is resolute and unwavering. We will stand behind them during this critical period and throughout whatever military action the president decides on.