- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
DeLauro Response to President’s March 17th Address (Rosa DeLauro (CT-3))
I listened closely tonight as President Bush addressed the nation at this turning point in the Iraq conflict. I am disappointed to hear the president close the door on diplomacy, and I want to reiterate my view that the United States should be committed to working with the international community to resolve this conflict with the broad support of our allies. That is in the best interest of America and the best way to assure a secure and safer future for our country.
“Still, my support for our men and women in uniform is resolute and unwavering. We will stand behind them during this critical period and throughout whatever military action the president decides on.