- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU kicks off Black History Month
Juan Williams helped to kick off Black History Month as a keynote speaker on Feb. 6. Williams is an author, a political analyst and a national correspondent for The Washington Post. In his 21-year career at The Post, he served as an editorial writer, op-ed columnist and a White House reporter. He also hosts “America’s Black Forum,” a nationally syndicated weekly news program, is a regular panelist on “Fox News Sunday” and is a political analyst for the Fox News Channel. Many students, faculty and other members of the Quinnipiac community attended this event that was held in Alumni Hall.