- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Gospel concert at QU Feb. 23
On Feb. 23 the campus will celebrate a Black History Month Gospel Choir Showcase.
This Gospel celebration will feature Quinnipiac’s very own Gospel Choir.
This marks a special event for the Gospel Choir for this will be their first ever public concert.
The Choir will be performing three or four songs. The United Boys Choir and Way Fairing Ministries will perform as well.
The event is being dedicated to James Marshall, a Quinnipiac University professor who passed away last year.
The concert will be held in Alumni Hall at 4 p.m. and is open to all students who want to come and experience some of the cultures of Black History Month.
For more information on black history month events, contact Ed Kovacs at his qu e-mail.