- Rugby looks to repeat as national champions with playoffs approaching
- Volleyball remains humble through newfound success
- Dean of School of Education dies at 51
- A second home in Hamden
- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
Gospel concert at QU Feb. 23
On Feb. 23 the campus will celebrate a Black History Month Gospel Choir Showcase.
This Gospel celebration will feature Quinnipiac’s very own Gospel Choir.
This marks a special event for the Gospel Choir for this will be their first ever public concert.
The Choir will be performing three or four songs. The United Boys Choir and Way Fairing Ministries will perform as well.
The event is being dedicated to James Marshall, a Quinnipiac University professor who passed away last year.
The concert will be held in Alumni Hall at 4 p.m. and is open to all students who want to come and experience some of the cultures of Black History Month.
For more information on black history month events, contact Ed Kovacs at his qu e-mail.