- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Gospel concert at QU Feb. 23
On Feb. 23 the campus will celebrate a Black History Month Gospel Choir Showcase.
This Gospel celebration will feature Quinnipiac’s very own Gospel Choir.
This marks a special event for the Gospel Choir for this will be their first ever public concert.
The Choir will be performing three or four songs. The United Boys Choir and Way Fairing Ministries will perform as well.
The event is being dedicated to James Marshall, a Quinnipiac University professor who passed away last year.
The concert will be held in Alumni Hall at 4 p.m. and is open to all students who want to come and experience some of the cultures of Black History Month.
For more information on black history month events, contact Ed Kovacs at his qu e-mail.