- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
- Changing of the Chief
- Spoons up!
Gospel concert at QU Feb. 23
On Feb. 23 the campus will celebrate a Black History Month Gospel Choir Showcase.
This Gospel celebration will feature Quinnipiac’s very own Gospel Choir.
This marks a special event for the Gospel Choir for this will be their first ever public concert.
The Choir will be performing three or four songs. The United Boys Choir and Way Fairing Ministries will perform as well.
The event is being dedicated to James Marshall, a Quinnipiac University professor who passed away last year.
The concert will be held in Alumni Hall at 4 p.m. and is open to all students who want to come and experience some of the cultures of Black History Month.
For more information on black history month events, contact Ed Kovacs at his qu e-mail.