- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Gospel concert at QU Feb. 23
On Feb. 23 the campus will celebrate a Black History Month Gospel Choir Showcase.
This Gospel celebration will feature Quinnipiac’s very own Gospel Choir.
This marks a special event for the Gospel Choir for this will be their first ever public concert.
The Choir will be performing three or four songs. The United Boys Choir and Way Fairing Ministries will perform as well.
The event is being dedicated to James Marshall, a Quinnipiac University professor who passed away last year.
The concert will be held in Alumni Hall at 4 p.m. and is open to all students who want to come and experience some of the cultures of Black History Month.
For more information on black history month events, contact Ed Kovacs at his qu e-mail.