- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Wollyung and Moylan Athletes of the Month
Senior volleyball player Heather Wollyung and junior cross country runner Tim Moylan were named October’s Athletes of the Month.
Wollyung posted 147 kills, a .409 hitting average, and 30 blocks over the course of the month for the Bobcats volleyball team. Wollyung currently leads the NEC and ranks 22 in the nation in blocks. She is also second in the nation in kills and seventh in hitting percentage.
Moylan finished tops for the Bobcats in the New England Championships in October. Moylan finished 68 out of 310 runners, leading the team to an eighteenth place finish, the best final result ever for Quinnipiac in the New England Championships. Moylan also finished 25 at the Gulden Invitational and fourth at Central Connecticut State, leading the Bobcats to a first place finish.
Quinnipiac’s head coaches voted on the selections.
Information provided by Quinnipiac Athletics.