- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Wollyung and Moylan Athletes of the Month
Senior volleyball player Heather Wollyung and junior cross country runner Tim Moylan were named October’s Athletes of the Month.
Wollyung posted 147 kills, a .409 hitting average, and 30 blocks over the course of the month for the Bobcats volleyball team. Wollyung currently leads the NEC and ranks 22 in the nation in blocks. She is also second in the nation in kills and seventh in hitting percentage.
Moylan finished tops for the Bobcats in the New England Championships in October. Moylan finished 68 out of 310 runners, leading the team to an eighteenth place finish, the best final result ever for Quinnipiac in the New England Championships. Moylan also finished 25 at the Gulden Invitational and fourth at Central Connecticut State, leading the Bobcats to a first place finish.
Quinnipiac’s head coaches voted on the selections.
Information provided by Quinnipiac Athletics.