- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
RHC sponsors New York City trip
As an alternative to the usual Friday night of beer pong, the Residence Hall Council is providing Quinnipiac students with a trip to New York City. The event is on Friday, November 15th from 3-11pm.
The trip costs $5 per person and all money will be donated to United Way.
“It’s a good opportunity to get into the city and make money for a good cause,” said Kate Haemer, member
The executive board arranged a bus, payed by the RHC, to transport students into the city. The bus will meet behind the student center and leave from there.
All who attend will have free reign to shop,, see a show, ice skate in Rockafellar center, scope out restaurants and sightsee.
“This is a good idea for students to get off campus for an evening and allow them to do as they please in the city,” said Lindsay Franke, member.
Sign-ups were in the student center Monday through Wednesday from 10-3 pm. Forty people were accepted on a first come, first serve basis.