- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
RHC sponsors New York City trip
As an alternative to the usual Friday night of beer pong, the Residence Hall Council is providing Quinnipiac students with a trip to New York City. The event is on Friday, November 15th from 3-11pm.
The trip costs $5 per person and all money will be donated to United Way.
“It’s a good opportunity to get into the city and make money for a good cause,” said Kate Haemer, member
The executive board arranged a bus, payed by the RHC, to transport students into the city. The bus will meet behind the student center and leave from there.
All who attend will have free reign to shop,, see a show, ice skate in Rockafellar center, scope out restaurants and sightsee.
“This is a good idea for students to get off campus for an evening and allow them to do as they please in the city,” said Lindsay Franke, member.
Sign-ups were in the student center Monday through Wednesday from 10-3 pm. Forty people were accepted on a first come, first serve basis.