- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Letter to the editor: CAP thanks Quinnipiac community
To the editor:
Community Action project would like to thank the Quinnipiac Community for its patience, support and dedication to the youth of the New Haven Area.
Nearly 70 children from St. Francis elementary school enjoyed a day at Quinnipiac on Oct. 26 filled with Halloween festivities.
The children had a great time trick-or-treating, followed by a Halloween Party in Larson Hall, where student organizations provided activities for their entertainment.
We desire to especially thank the residents of Larson Hall, who sacrificed a Saturday morning of sleep to benefit the children.
Likewise, we’d like to express our appreciation to the student organizations and many volunteers who made the day possible.
The children and their chaperones left Quinnipiac with many fond memories. As in the past, the Quinnipiac Community has served as an asset to Community Action Project and we thank you for the continued support.
Co-Chairs of Youth, CAP