- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
Letter to the editor: CAP thanks Quinnipiac community
To the editor:
Community Action project would like to thank the Quinnipiac Community for its patience, support and dedication to the youth of the New Haven Area.
Nearly 70 children from St. Francis elementary school enjoyed a day at Quinnipiac on Oct. 26 filled with Halloween festivities.
The children had a great time trick-or-treating, followed by a Halloween Party in Larson Hall, where student organizations provided activities for their entertainment.
We desire to especially thank the residents of Larson Hall, who sacrificed a Saturday morning of sleep to benefit the children.
Likewise, we’d like to express our appreciation to the student organizations and many volunteers who made the day possible.
The children and their chaperones left Quinnipiac with many fond memories. As in the past, the Quinnipiac Community has served as an asset to Community Action Project and we thank you for the continued support.
Co-Chairs of Youth, CAP