- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
LCS plans dance
The Latino Cultural Society is sponsoring “Celebracion Latina,” a dance on Friday Nov. 8, in Alumni Hall from 8 p.m. through 1 a.m.
The organization is holding this event to promote diversity awareness, and to give students a chance to meet new people.
The dance is open to all Quinnipiac University students, as well as students from Southern Connecticut State University, Central Connecticut State University and Sacred Heart University.
Food will be served and a D.J. will play a variety of music spanning from Hip Hop to R&B and Latino.
Dance organizer Jacqueline Negron encourages people to come to the dance.
“It’s a place where you can come and see a different side of things on campus,” she said.
For more information, the Latino Cultural Society can be reached at x8360.