- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
LCS plans dance
The Latino Cultural Society is sponsoring “Celebracion Latina,” a dance on Friday Nov. 8, in Alumni Hall from 8 p.m. through 1 a.m.
The organization is holding this event to promote diversity awareness, and to give students a chance to meet new people.
The dance is open to all Quinnipiac University students, as well as students from Southern Connecticut State University, Central Connecticut State University and Sacred Heart University.
Food will be served and a D.J. will play a variety of music spanning from Hip Hop to R&B and Latino.
Dance organizer Jacqueline Negron encourages people to come to the dance.
“It’s a place where you can come and see a different side of things on campus,” she said.
For more information, the Latino Cultural Society can be reached at x8360.