- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
LCS plans dance
The Latino Cultural Society is sponsoring “Celebracion Latina,” a dance on Friday Nov. 8, in Alumni Hall from 8 p.m. through 1 a.m.
The organization is holding this event to promote diversity awareness, and to give students a chance to meet new people.
The dance is open to all Quinnipiac University students, as well as students from Southern Connecticut State University, Central Connecticut State University and Sacred Heart University.
Food will be served and a D.J. will play a variety of music spanning from Hip Hop to R&B and Latino.
Dance organizer Jacqueline Negron encourages people to come to the dance.
“It’s a place where you can come and see a different side of things on campus,” she said.
For more information, the Latino Cultural Society can be reached at x8360.