- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
LCS plans dance
The Latino Cultural Society is sponsoring “Celebracion Latina,” a dance on Friday Nov. 8, in Alumni Hall from 8 p.m. through 1 a.m.
The organization is holding this event to promote diversity awareness, and to give students a chance to meet new people.
The dance is open to all Quinnipiac University students, as well as students from Southern Connecticut State University, Central Connecticut State University and Sacred Heart University.
Food will be served and a D.J. will play a variety of music spanning from Hip Hop to R&B and Latino.
Dance organizer Jacqueline Negron encourages people to come to the dance.
“It’s a place where you can come and see a different side of things on campus,” she said.
For more information, the Latino Cultural Society can be reached at x8360.