- Softball splits doubleheader with Wagner in home opener
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse loses tight game to Holy Cross
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
LCS plans dance
The Latino Cultural Society is sponsoring “Celebracion Latina,” a dance on Friday Nov. 8, in Alumni Hall from 8 p.m. through 1 a.m.
The organization is holding this event to promote diversity awareness, and to give students a chance to meet new people.
The dance is open to all Quinnipiac University students, as well as students from Southern Connecticut State University, Central Connecticut State University and Sacred Heart University.
Food will be served and a D.J. will play a variety of music spanning from Hip Hop to R&B and Latino.
Dance organizer Jacqueline Negron encourages people to come to the dance.
“It’s a place where you can come and see a different side of things on campus,” she said.
For more information, the Latino Cultural Society can be reached at x8360.