- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Connecticut-born songwriter John Mayer to play Oakdale
Folk-rock phenom John Mayer is gaining momentum after kicking off his November tour at the Pompano Beach Amphitheatre in Florida this past week.
Aided in part by bluegrass revivalists Nickel Creek and Robert Randolph and the Family Band’s blues and gospel repertoire, Mayer played his first stint of the year on November 7 in Florida and has many stops along the east coast on his schedule of upcoming shows.
Success for the former Connecticut native comes after his recent release for Sony Records, “Room for Squares,” recently went platinum with a million sold, and the label re-released his 1999 debut, “Inside Wants Out.”
The scruffy singer-songwriter, a one-time Fairfield, Conn. native, has recently re-released his once self-promoted and distributed debut, “Inside Wants Out.” Considered a prot