- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Connecticut-born songwriter John Mayer to play Oakdale
Folk-rock phenom John Mayer is gaining momentum after kicking off his November tour at the Pompano Beach Amphitheatre in Florida this past week.
Aided in part by bluegrass revivalists Nickel Creek and Robert Randolph and the Family Band’s blues and gospel repertoire, Mayer played his first stint of the year on November 7 in Florida and has many stops along the east coast on his schedule of upcoming shows.
Success for the former Connecticut native comes after his recent release for Sony Records, “Room for Squares,” recently went platinum with a million sold, and the label re-released his 1999 debut, “Inside Wants Out.”
The scruffy singer-songwriter, a one-time Fairfield, Conn. native, has recently re-released his once self-promoted and distributed debut, “Inside Wants Out.” Considered a prot