- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
Connecticut-born songwriter John Mayer to play Oakdale
Folk-rock phenom John Mayer is gaining momentum after kicking off his November tour at the Pompano Beach Amphitheatre in Florida this past week.
Aided in part by bluegrass revivalists Nickel Creek and Robert Randolph and the Family Band’s blues and gospel repertoire, Mayer played his first stint of the year on November 7 in Florida and has many stops along the east coast on his schedule of upcoming shows.
Success for the former Connecticut native comes after his recent release for Sony Records, “Room for Squares,” recently went platinum with a million sold, and the label re-released his 1999 debut, “Inside Wants Out.”
The scruffy singer-songwriter, a one-time Fairfield, Conn. native, has recently re-released his once self-promoted and distributed debut, “Inside Wants Out.” Considered a prot