- Men’s ice hockey takes 3-2 win over UMass despite power-play woes
- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
Athletic Hall of Fame inducts new members in 2003
The Quinnipiac Alumni Association will induct seven former athletes and two teams into the Quinnipiac University Athletic Hall of Fame during a special dinner ceremony on February 7, 2003.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2003 inductees include: Lester Ayala, ’92, men’s basketball; Richard Ciardiello, ’87, men’s ice hockey; RoseMary DeGrand, first female administrator and coach, women’s tennis and athletic administration; Dennis Flanagan, ’72, men’s soccer; Joyce Furman, ’85, women’s basketball; Boyd Johnson, ’91, men’s basketball; Frank Trasacco, ’84, baseball; 1972-73 men’s basketball team, and 1965 men’s soccer team.
The 2003 inductees will bring the QU Hall of Fame to 92 members and two teams. Portraits of the new members will hang in the new and expanded athletic center lobby.
Information obtained from www.quinnipiacbobcats.com