- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Athletic Hall of Fame inducts new members in 2003
The Quinnipiac Alumni Association will induct seven former athletes and two teams into the Quinnipiac University Athletic Hall of Fame during a special dinner ceremony on February 7, 2003.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2003 inductees include: Lester Ayala, ’92, men’s basketball; Richard Ciardiello, ’87, men’s ice hockey; RoseMary DeGrand, first female administrator and coach, women’s tennis and athletic administration; Dennis Flanagan, ’72, men’s soccer; Joyce Furman, ’85, women’s basketball; Boyd Johnson, ’91, men’s basketball; Frank Trasacco, ’84, baseball; 1972-73 men’s basketball team, and 1965 men’s soccer team.
The 2003 inductees will bring the QU Hall of Fame to 92 members and two teams. Portraits of the new members will hang in the new and expanded athletic center lobby.
Information obtained from www.quinnipiacbobcats.com