- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Athletic Hall of Fame inducts new members in 2003
The Quinnipiac Alumni Association will induct seven former athletes and two teams into the Quinnipiac University Athletic Hall of Fame during a special dinner ceremony on February 7, 2003.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2003 inductees include: Lester Ayala, ’92, men’s basketball; Richard Ciardiello, ’87, men’s ice hockey; RoseMary DeGrand, first female administrator and coach, women’s tennis and athletic administration; Dennis Flanagan, ’72, men’s soccer; Joyce Furman, ’85, women’s basketball; Boyd Johnson, ’91, men’s basketball; Frank Trasacco, ’84, baseball; 1972-73 men’s basketball team, and 1965 men’s soccer team.
The 2003 inductees will bring the QU Hall of Fame to 92 members and two teams. Portraits of the new members will hang in the new and expanded athletic center lobby.
Information obtained from www.quinnipiacbobcats.com