- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Athletic Hall of Fame inducts new members in 2003
The Quinnipiac Alumni Association will induct seven former athletes and two teams into the Quinnipiac University Athletic Hall of Fame during a special dinner ceremony on February 7, 2003.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2003 inductees include: Lester Ayala, ’92, men’s basketball; Richard Ciardiello, ’87, men’s ice hockey; RoseMary DeGrand, first female administrator and coach, women’s tennis and athletic administration; Dennis Flanagan, ’72, men’s soccer; Joyce Furman, ’85, women’s basketball; Boyd Johnson, ’91, men’s basketball; Frank Trasacco, ’84, baseball; 1972-73 men’s basketball team, and 1965 men’s soccer team.
The 2003 inductees will bring the QU Hall of Fame to 92 members and two teams. Portraits of the new members will hang in the new and expanded athletic center lobby.
Information obtained from www.quinnipiacbobcats.com