- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac women’s hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Yearbook now nameless
The Quinnipiac Yearbook stands nameless as the school changed its name from Braves to Bobcats. However, the Yearbook wants your suggestions for its new name.
“We are excited about the opportunity for us to create a new image for Quinnipiac’s Yearbook and as a first edition, we want to come up with a very unique and exciting name,” said Editor in Chief Lauren O’Leary. “The staff has been brainstorming, but is eager to hear suggestions from people around campus.”
O’Leary said that all suggestions will be taken into consideration, and published credit will be given to the person who comes up with a new identity for the book.
Suggestions can be sent to The Yearbook, Box 8 or emailed to BraveYearbook@quinnipiac. edu. For more information, please call x8534.