- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Yearbook now nameless
The Quinnipiac Yearbook stands nameless as the school changed its name from Braves to Bobcats. However, the Yearbook wants your suggestions for its new name.
“We are excited about the opportunity for us to create a new image for Quinnipiac’s Yearbook and as a first edition, we want to come up with a very unique and exciting name,” said Editor in Chief Lauren O’Leary. “The staff has been brainstorming, but is eager to hear suggestions from people around campus.”
O’Leary said that all suggestions will be taken into consideration, and published credit will be given to the person who comes up with a new identity for the book.
Suggestions can be sent to The Yearbook, Box 8 or emailed to BraveYearbook@quinnipiac. edu. For more information, please call x8534.