- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Yearbook now nameless
The Quinnipiac Yearbook stands nameless as the school changed its name from Braves to Bobcats. However, the Yearbook wants your suggestions for its new name.
“We are excited about the opportunity for us to create a new image for Quinnipiac’s Yearbook and as a first edition, we want to come up with a very unique and exciting name,” said Editor in Chief Lauren O’Leary. “The staff has been brainstorming, but is eager to hear suggestions from people around campus.”
O’Leary said that all suggestions will be taken into consideration, and published credit will be given to the person who comes up with a new identity for the book.
Suggestions can be sent to The Yearbook, Box 8 or emailed to BraveYearbook@quinnipiac. edu. For more information, please call x8534.