- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Yearbook now nameless
The Quinnipiac Yearbook stands nameless as the school changed its name from Braves to Bobcats. However, the Yearbook wants your suggestions for its new name.
“We are excited about the opportunity for us to create a new image for Quinnipiac’s Yearbook and as a first edition, we want to come up with a very unique and exciting name,” said Editor in Chief Lauren O’Leary. “The staff has been brainstorming, but is eager to hear suggestions from people around campus.”
O’Leary said that all suggestions will be taken into consideration, and published credit will be given to the person who comes up with a new identity for the book.
Suggestions can be sent to The Yearbook, Box 8 or emailed to BraveYearbook@quinnipiac. edu. For more information, please call x8534.