- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
Yearbook now nameless
The Quinnipiac Yearbook stands nameless as the school changed its name from Braves to Bobcats. However, the Yearbook wants your suggestions for its new name.
“We are excited about the opportunity for us to create a new image for Quinnipiac’s Yearbook and as a first edition, we want to come up with a very unique and exciting name,” said Editor in Chief Lauren O’Leary. “The staff has been brainstorming, but is eager to hear suggestions from people around campus.”
O’Leary said that all suggestions will be taken into consideration, and published credit will be given to the person who comes up with a new identity for the book.
Suggestions can be sent to The Yearbook, Box 8 or emailed to BraveYearbook@quinnipiac. edu. For more information, please call x8534.