- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves down to .500 in MAAC play with 75-72 loss to Niagara
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls short in 65-63 loss to Canisius
- Dean of School of Communications Mark Contreras resigns
- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
Web site restructuring creates new apperance
With the dawn of a new school year comes many changes and updates at the university, including the appearance and restructuring of the web site after two and a half years.
According to Director of Web Management Christian Drucker, the new site features recent pictures of current students and faculty, as compared to the old version that contained recurring pictures of students.
“By the time autumn’s foliage sets in, a photographer will be on campus snapping pictures of students,” he said. “Updated pictures will be seen all over the web site.”
The web site contains a new color scheme and a more professional look, as contrasted with the older version. The university hired outside web design freelancer, Paul Kazmercyk, to produce the current look.
“The two key objectives were to give the site a new look and make the site logical so that users would be able to navigate themselves easily around the site,” said Drucker.