- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Residential Life to relocate in November
According to Joseph Rubertone, director of facilities, construction on the Residential Life building located on Dorm Road across from Irmagarde Tator Hall is to be completed by the first week in November.
Residential Life will be moving into Student Affairs in place of Counseling and Career Services and the new occupants of that building will be Counseling and Career Services.
Exterior work on the roof of the new Counseling and Career Services building was just completed. The next step is bringing in painters and carpenters for the interior of the building.
The new building will have a main lobby, two interview rooms, a conference room and 11 offices for staff. The building will also house a security squad room, an office for the assistant chief and a locker room.
Counseling and Career Services is currently located in Student Affairs behind The Rathskeller.