- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
- Freshman reflect, Seniors say goodbye
- Wawa Craze
- The beginning of the end
- One Album, Three Meanings
- May the weekend go on
Residential Life to relocate in November
According to Joseph Rubertone, director of facilities, construction on the Residential Life building located on Dorm Road across from Irmagarde Tator Hall is to be completed by the first week in November.
Residential Life will be moving into Student Affairs in place of Counseling and Career Services and the new occupants of that building will be Counseling and Career Services.
Exterior work on the roof of the new Counseling and Career Services building was just completed. The next step is bringing in painters and carpenters for the interior of the building.
The new building will have a main lobby, two interview rooms, a conference room and 11 offices for staff. The building will also house a security squad room, an office for the assistant chief and a locker room.
Counseling and Career Services is currently located in Student Affairs behind The Rathskeller.