- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Residential Life to relocate in November
According to Joseph Rubertone, director of facilities, construction on the Residential Life building located on Dorm Road across from Irmagarde Tator Hall is to be completed by the first week in November.
Residential Life will be moving into Student Affairs in place of Counseling and Career Services and the new occupants of that building will be Counseling and Career Services.
Exterior work on the roof of the new Counseling and Career Services building was just completed. The next step is bringing in painters and carpenters for the interior of the building.
The new building will have a main lobby, two interview rooms, a conference room and 11 offices for staff. The building will also house a security squad room, an office for the assistant chief and a locker room.
Counseling and Career Services is currently located in Student Affairs behind The Rathskeller.