- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Residential Life to relocate in November
According to Joseph Rubertone, director of facilities, construction on the Residential Life building located on Dorm Road across from Irmagarde Tator Hall is to be completed by the first week in November.
Residential Life will be moving into Student Affairs in place of Counseling and Career Services and the new occupants of that building will be Counseling and Career Services.
Exterior work on the roof of the new Counseling and Career Services building was just completed. The next step is bringing in painters and carpenters for the interior of the building.
The new building will have a main lobby, two interview rooms, a conference room and 11 offices for staff. The building will also house a security squad room, an office for the assistant chief and a locker room.
Counseling and Career Services is currently located in Student Affairs behind The Rathskeller.