- Quinnipiac hires Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach, per reports
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
QU fraternity looks to recruit
Tau Kappa Epsilon is the only international fraternity at Quinnipiac University and is made up of over 300 chapters across North America and 300,000 members worldwide.
TKE believes in scholarships, community service and, above all, brotherhood. The Kappa Psi Chapter at Quinnipiac is composed of 33 men whose interests and fields of study are across the board.
The Kappa Psi Chapter is looking to add new members to the fraternity this semester.
Last year, TKE was named the most Outstanding Greek Organization, and four student members received an Outstanding Student Award, which displayed a higher GPA than the average male.
The men of the Kappa Psi chapter participate in community service programs such as the Red Cross Blood Drive, the annual CAP Halloween Party, the annual St. Francis School Dance and many other events in the Hamden and New Haven area.
TKE officially kicked-off its Rush Week with an information session last Friday, Sept. 13. The information session began with a week of sports on the quad and activities, such as Monday Night Football in the evenings.
TKE extends its warmest welcome to all men interested in making a difference and getting involved in college, and to see if Tau Kappa Epsilon is the right place for you.
This week, prospective student members will meet old members of the organization in a relaxed social atmosphere. TKE encourages all those who are interested to contact Jamie McCarty at x6719.