- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
QU fraternity looks to recruit
Tau Kappa Epsilon is the only international fraternity at Quinnipiac University and is made up of over 300 chapters across North America and 300,000 members worldwide.
TKE believes in scholarships, community service and, above all, brotherhood. The Kappa Psi Chapter at Quinnipiac is composed of 33 men whose interests and fields of study are across the board.
The Kappa Psi Chapter is looking to add new members to the fraternity this semester.
Last year, TKE was named the most Outstanding Greek Organization, and four student members received an Outstanding Student Award, which displayed a higher GPA than the average male.
The men of the Kappa Psi chapter participate in community service programs such as the Red Cross Blood Drive, the annual CAP Halloween Party, the annual St. Francis School Dance and many other events in the Hamden and New Haven area.
TKE officially kicked-off its Rush Week with an information session last Friday, Sept. 13. The information session began with a week of sports on the quad and activities, such as Monday Night Football in the evenings.
TKE extends its warmest welcome to all men interested in making a difference and getting involved in college, and to see if Tau Kappa Epsilon is the right place for you.
This week, prospective student members will meet old members of the organization in a relaxed social atmosphere. TKE encourages all those who are interested to contact Jamie McCarty at x6719.