- Quinnipiac women’s basketball eliminated by No. 1 UConn in NCAA Tournament
- Mutual respect
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball tops Miami to advance in NCAA Tournament
- Conor’s Column: Do the Bobcats have to live by the three?
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes 2018 March Madness picks
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey’s season ends at Cornell
- Quinnipiac men’s lacrosse cruises past Wagner, 11-3
- Feldman joins the century club
- Cait’s Column: No. 9 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey trounced by No. 1 Cornell
- Dancing again
Punk, eclectic and experimental groups play AIDS Research Benefit in Alumni Hall
Quinnipiac Unplugged hosted a four band concert on Sept. 14 in Alumni Hall, where the stage was broadcast live on QU’s campus television station, QUEST. Some of the most far-reaching rock acts performed in front of a capacity crowd of nearly one hundred people, which expected the least.
The three-hour show benefited AIDS Research and the headlining act was Minnesotan punk-pop band Ace Troubleshooter.