- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
- Former Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey player Connor Clifton signs with the Boston Bruins
- Quinnipiac Avenue explosion
- Push for perfection
- Moving forward, looking back. Farewell Lahey
Punk, eclectic and experimental groups play AIDS Research Benefit in Alumni Hall
Quinnipiac Unplugged hosted a four band concert on Sept. 14 in Alumni Hall, where the stage was broadcast live on QU’s campus television station, QUEST. Some of the most far-reaching rock acts performed in front of a capacity crowd of nearly one hundred people, which expected the least.
The three-hour show benefited AIDS Research and the headlining act was Minnesotan punk-pop band Ace Troubleshooter.