- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball prepares for NCAA Tournament
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
- GSA hosts peaceful protest for transgender rights
- Sherman Ave building to be new QU theater
- Spreading the Word to End the Word
- Tom Moore fired as men’s basketball head coach after 10 seasons
Punk, eclectic and experimental groups play AIDS Research Benefit in Alumni Hall
Quinnipiac Unplugged hosted a four band concert on Sept. 14 in Alumni Hall, where the stage was broadcast live on QU’s campus television station, QUEST. Some of the most far-reaching rock acts performed in front of a capacity crowd of nearly one hundred people, which expected the least.
The three-hour show benefited AIDS Research and the headlining act was Minnesotan punk-pop band Ace Troubleshooter.