- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey wins home opener against UConn
- Parents Speak Up
- A college actor’s ‘dream’
- GSA seeks allies
- Taylor Swift finally took a political stance and the U.S. responded
- Less than AMAzing
- Testing their trust
- The Senior Divide
- The storm that struck the south
- Famine: The Instrument of War
Punk, eclectic and experimental groups play AIDS Research Benefit in Alumni Hall
Quinnipiac Unplugged hosted a four band concert on Sept. 14 in Alumni Hall, where the stage was broadcast live on QU’s campus television station, QUEST. Some of the most far-reaching rock acts performed in front of a capacity crowd of nearly one hundred people, which expected the least.
The three-hour show benefited AIDS Research and the headlining act was Minnesotan punk-pop band Ace Troubleshooter.