- Quinnipiac student robbed at gunpoint in Washington D.C.
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball splits opening MAAC weekend after loss to Rider
- Runnin’ the Point: New Year’s resolutions for Quinnipiac men’s basketball
- Murphy’s Law: Milestone mania
- Pecknold gets 500th win as Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey cruise past Colgate
- Quinnipiac women’s ice hockey captain Melissa Samoskevich drafted No. 2 in NWHL Draft
- The gift of education
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball falls to Drexel in final game of Holiday Showcase
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
Punk, eclectic and experimental groups play AIDS Research Benefit in Alumni Hall
Quinnipiac Unplugged hosted a four band concert on Sept. 14 in Alumni Hall, where the stage was broadcast live on QU’s campus television station, QUEST. Some of the most far-reaching rock acts performed in front of a capacity crowd of nearly one hundred people, which expected the least.
The three-hour show benefited AIDS Research and the headlining act was Minnesotan punk-pop band Ace Troubleshooter.