- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Mice stolen at QU
Students have been reported stealing the computer mice and the rubber mouse balls in the Arnold Bernhard Library.
Over 20 mice have been stolen this year alone and over 30 mice were stolen last year, said Christine Taylor, access services manager.
The mice are typically taken from upstairs in the Cyber Caf