- Men’s ice hockey crushes Colgate, 4-1
- Men’s basketball falls to Brown in non-conference finale
- Fall Sports Awards
- Health center implements new policy for spring 2017
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey drops third straight, 4-1 to Princeton
- Serving up tradition
- Anne Dichele appointed as Interim Dean of the School of Education
- Got the finals freak outs?
- Dog Finals benefits students by reducing stress levels
- The Chronicle’s top ten news stories in 2016
Dance Company to welcome all
Dance Company is a student-run organization open to all students.
“It involves choreographing and performing dances,” said Jamie Menard, member of Dance Company.
Dance Company incorporates all kinds of dance through production and choreography. There is no special talent needed to become a member. Undergraduates, male and female, are welcomed into the group. Students are encouraged to audition.
“Most all members are dedicated,” Menard said. “It is a blast and it is a great way to meet people and be creative and show off your talents.”