- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey falls to No. 1 UMass 3-1, head into break with a 14-3-0 record
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball moves to .500 with win over Lafayette
- No. 8 Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey upsets No. 1 UMass, 4-0
- Cramped cramming
- Dr. Bethany Zemba appointed as vice president and chief of staff
- Pro-life feminism: a candid conversation
- Phi Gamma Delta fundraises money for victims of California wildfires
- Former Quinnipiac President John Lahey awarded for service to Ireland
- Triumph out of tragedy
- MEMEingful past
Dance Company to welcome all
Dance Company is a student-run organization open to all students.
“It involves choreographing and performing dances,” said Jamie Menard, member of Dance Company.
Dance Company incorporates all kinds of dance through production and choreography. There is no special talent needed to become a member. Undergraduates, male and female, are welcomed into the group. Students are encouraged to audition.
“Most all members are dedicated,” Menard said. “It is a blast and it is a great way to meet people and be creative and show off your talents.”