- Quinnipiac introduces Baker Dunleavy as men’s basketball coach
- South Carolina ends Quinnipiac’s tournament run in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac acrobatics and tumbling dominates Glenville State
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball takes on South Carolina in Sweet 16
- Column: Another game, another hero
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball advances to Sweet 16
- Harvard ends Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey season in Lake Placid
- Chronicle Sports Staff makes March Madness picks
- Multicultural Suite to open in Student Center
- Assistant director of OFSL to resign on March 10
Dance Company to welcome all
Dance Company is a student-run organization open to all students.
“It involves choreographing and performing dances,” said Jamie Menard, member of Dance Company.
Dance Company incorporates all kinds of dance through production and choreography. There is no special talent needed to become a member. Undergraduates, male and female, are welcomed into the group. Students are encouraged to audition.
“Most all members are dedicated,” Menard said. “It is a blast and it is a great way to meet people and be creative and show off your talents.”