- New Haven issues a Public Health Alert after over 90 people overdose
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball finalizes 2018-19 schedule
- Quinnipiac men’s basketball unveils non-conference slate
- Quinnipiac women’s basketball announces non-conference schedule
- New QCards show more face and less branding for easier identification
- President Judy Olian to ‘shape Quinnipiac’s bright future’ with students
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey releases 2018-19 schedule
- Sleeping Giant State Park closed indefinitely after tornado damage
- Quinnipiac partners with People’s United Bank
- Quinnipiac baseball secures 2-1 series win against Niagara
Men’s Tennis loses close match to BU
The Quinnipiac men’s tennis team returned to action against their northeast rival Boston University on the afternoon of March 30. They lost a heartbreaking match, 4-3.
Eric Raymundo and Brian Tenehaus were the only Quinnipiac players to win in the singles competition, but in the doubles, they certainly made up for it. The teams of Dave Noonan/Raymundo, Ryan Bean/ Justin Lucht, and Tenehaus/Fabian Villacis all won easily.
This loss puts Quinnipiac at 2-8 on the year. On April 2, QU took to the court against NEC foe Farleigh Dickinson University. Brian Tenehaus was a bright spot for QU, winning both of his matches, one in singles and one in doubles.
Justin Lucht also contributed for the team with a singles victory. The men’s team put a lot of effort into their game, but fell to FDU 5-2.
This loss puts Quinnipiac’s record at 2-9 overall, 1-1 in NEC conference play.