- No. 3/3 Quinnipiac hockey loses 4-1 to No. 6/7 Boston College
- Women’s ice hockey prepares for weekend against No. 6 Boston College
- Men’s ice hockey dominates UConn 5-2
- Bobcats hold off Siena to maintain the top spot in the MAAC
- A perfect pair
- Student Media teams up against domestic violence
- The Clery Act
- University set to release new website
- Volleyball closes out home stand with win over Siena
- Putting the university to the test
Men’s Tennis loses close match to BU
The Quinnipiac men’s tennis team returned to action against their northeast rival Boston University on the afternoon of March 30. They lost a heartbreaking match, 4-3.
Eric Raymundo and Brian Tenehaus were the only Quinnipiac players to win in the singles competition, but in the doubles, they certainly made up for it. The teams of Dave Noonan/Raymundo, Ryan Bean/ Justin Lucht, and Tenehaus/Fabian Villacis all won easily.
This loss puts Quinnipiac at 2-8 on the year. On April 2, QU took to the court against NEC foe Farleigh Dickinson University. Brian Tenehaus was a bright spot for QU, winning both of his matches, one in singles and one in doubles.
Justin Lucht also contributed for the team with a singles victory. The men’s team put a lot of effort into their game, but fell to FDU 5-2.
This loss puts Quinnipiac’s record at 2-9 overall, 1-1 in NEC conference play.