- Quinnipiac men’s soccer falls in MAAC Championship to Rider, 1-0
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey loses 5-1 to Union
- No. 9 Villanova handles Quinnipiac men’s basketball, 86-53
- Quinnipiac rugby defeats Notre Dame College 46-5 on Senior Day, moves onto NIRA semifinals
- Quinnipiac men’s ice hockey shuts out RPI, 3-0
- Quinnipiac men’s soccer prevails in shootout vs. Marist, advances to MAAC Championship
- Hell comes to Quinnipiac
- Social Media IRL
- Best week to eat
- The 90’s never felt so modern
Men’s Tennis loses close match to BU
The Quinnipiac men’s tennis team returned to action against their northeast rival Boston University on the afternoon of March 30. They lost a heartbreaking match, 4-3.
Eric Raymundo and Brian Tenehaus were the only Quinnipiac players to win in the singles competition, but in the doubles, they certainly made up for it. The teams of Dave Noonan/Raymundo, Ryan Bean/ Justin Lucht, and Tenehaus/Fabian Villacis all won easily.
This loss puts Quinnipiac at 2-8 on the year. On April 2, QU took to the court against NEC foe Farleigh Dickinson University. Brian Tenehaus was a bright spot for QU, winning both of his matches, one in singles and one in doubles.
Justin Lucht also contributed for the team with a singles victory. The men’s team put a lot of effort into their game, but fell to FDU 5-2.
This loss puts Quinnipiac’s record at 2-9 overall, 1-1 in NEC conference play.